PDA

View Full Version : Skywest - Perth

Gloria
4th Feb 2007, 04:07
Hello to all, I am curious as to if & when Skywest is to get the A320's into service and what routes will they use them on. Plus any news on cabin crew recruitment would be appreciated especially basic conditions etc. Have heard they have finished recruiting at the end of 2006. I believe it was rumoured in this forum that they were looking at probable east coast flying.
Cheers for any feedback.

gas-chamber
4th Feb 2007, 08:51
If you did get a start at Skywest it would be on the Fokker 50, just cos that's the the way it's supposed to work - start at the bottom no matter what your previous experience. OK job if you don't suffer motion sickness.
Then after everyone else ahead of you, you could get to the Fokker 100 and if it ever happens, maybe eventually the A320. As for the east coast, unlikely that Skywest could get up against Virgin and Jetstar. What they are doing in the west is probably good enough for their investors right now.

Skystar320
5th Feb 2007, 03:13
"Knock Knock"

You wont be getting onboard as a FA even if they do get A320's!!!!!!!! The aircraft well be leased aswell as pilots and FA's

sorry to dissapoint. my 2ccents those A320's will never arrive