PDA

View Full Version : ACE Lanzarote movements

HH6702
3rd Feb 2007, 16:22
Hi

CAn anybody supply me with any movements and regs for lanzarote from thursday 25th jan until thursday 1st feb 2007 !

Been on holiday but the weather wasn't at all good so wasn't behind the runway as much as i had hoped so didn't get all the regs but could see the planes from my apartment.

thanks

arthur harbrow
4th Feb 2007, 18:35
Do a search in Yahoo groups as i think there is a dedicated Lanzarote airport group.

small_dog
5th Feb 2007, 09:42
HH6702, check your private messages

CVTDog
5th Feb 2007, 20:20
Always been impressed by the great views at ACE. It really is a good place to get up close - especially on the approach.

When I was there last year there was even a (oldish) Jumbo - from Argentina I think - and it was hugely spectacular.

I stopped at the Beatriz Playa - and you could see very good detail of he aircraft on the way in whilst laying on your sunbed ! As the a/c approah over the sea the noise wasnt atall onerous.

On one of the quiet days - not a Thursday - we were treated to Iberia poilots practicing landings and "go arounds" the turning circle back in was spectatcular

Even if you are delayed - the outside viewing is first rate as well

HH6702
6th Feb 2007, 12:50
the lanzarote movement web page and yahoo groups have not been updated.
going to have to search through all the european airports for movements of the planes taking off to ace.

going to take me hrs...

Trout99uk
11th Feb 2007, 16:27
I was there on those dates, and yes the weather was rubbish, are there any particular Aircraft you are looking for or just anything, i have logs for the 25th, 26th, and 29th.

Regards Trout.

HH6702
12th Feb 2007, 17:24
hi

could you please send me your logs for the 26th and 29th thanks.
anything that you need you for tuesday 30th left me know as i have a good log for that one.