PDA

View Full Version : Night Qualification Issue question

acuba 290
3rd Feb 2007, 07:25
I have finished NQ training in USA last week but need to be outside Europe for a project for 7 Mounth. I am not sure if i will have safe adress to give to CAA for Licence issue. How long NQ training valid for getting NQ issued? I can't find this information at CAA page

gcolyer
3rd Feb 2007, 08:02
NQ does not expire as long as your license is valid. You will need to complete the alloted amount of take offs and landings to be able to carry passenger at night though.

acuba 290
3rd Feb 2007, 08:06
sorry, wrong formulated question. i mean if NQ training expires before i send my logbook and application for NQ to CAA...

FlyingForFun
3rd Feb 2007, 12:52
As far as I can tell, there is no expiry time for NQ training. At the time you apply for the qualification, so long as you can produce logbook evidence of having completed the training at some point, it will be valid. But don't take my word for it - ask the CAA for confirmation of this.

If you do plan to delay the application, I would still get the form filled in asap. This is because you will need a signature from your instructor on the form, and if you're going to wait 7 months there's no guarantee the instructor will still be at the same school.

FFF
---------------