PDA

View Full Version : Where is the New Long Haul Product?

SMOC
3rd Feb 2007, 02:37
"The rollout of the products will begin in January 2007"

Been very quiet considering it's a new cabin fit, any truth to the rumour that some/all of the seats failed the "G" test?

Apparently CX gave away their options on other seats so now have none?

geh065
4th Feb 2007, 08:55
According to the latest CX world it will be in Feb I think and will only have the first and business class product as they have apparently been having trouble with the economy seats. The neweconomy class is set for introduction in May what what I have read somewhere.

N1 Vibes
4th Feb 2007, 11:21
Hello Chaps,

would it not be good to restrict this thread to the date rather than rumours of any faults/defects with the new product?

These walls have ears you know..... :\

A/T less
7th Feb 2007, 00:50
restrict the information?

are you some kind of company man? how much did you get for profit share last year?

elgringo
7th Feb 2007, 12:41
Profit share?? What is that?

cpdude
7th Feb 2007, 15:02
It's a myth that old-timers speak of.:}

N1 Vibes
14th Feb 2007, 10:43
Obviously you're still waiting for a response SMOC. Of course if you are based in HKG and spend any time in Cx city you can see it in the crew lounge. Guess this is for the 'emperors new clothes' effect.

A/T less - company man - define please? If you're not working for a comapny then one assumes you are working against the company. Which one are you?

Got my bonus, got my 'average' pay rise and still turned up to work the day after. If you're not happy with life in CX one can always Foxtrot Oscar eh? :mad:

SMOC
15th Feb 2007, 07:14
Just a little off topic rumour, I hear 2 744s have been "parked" now I don't now if this means one has been left up at TAECO (with the new product) or if it just means juggiling of the 744 A/C makes it look like none are parked but effectivly the current utilization means two could be parked?

Hows the 744/F roster stability?

Fr8t M8te
15th Feb 2007, 07:53
>>Hows the 744/F roster stability?<<

Eh? Stability? What's that mate?

That word not in frightener dictionary/Thesaurus.
:(