PDA

View Full Version : ATNS @ ORTIA - Episode 2

nugpot
2nd Feb 2007, 05:10
I see the previous thread has disappeared into the archives.

Firstly, thanks guys for the high standard of controlling in the TMA over the last few weeks. I know that weather makes your jobs interesting - to say the least.

Now. I thought the 4-ship Cheetah flypast was very nice, but at that moment I was waiting for start due congestion at the hold. If you have trouble getting your SCHEDULED and SLOTTED traffic airborne, surely you don't use the same runway for military jollies????????

Again, I know it is easy to criticize and there might be some factors that I am not aware of, but that little exercise must have cost at least one departure slot.

Whinge completed.

Goldfish Jack
2nd Feb 2007, 05:43
whinge completed. Start approved. Turning 1....

Hey nugpot when u coming back down here to the land of stormers, ridiculous prices, mad traffic, amazing crime and howling crosswinds.......................

Must be because they realise most of them wont get into Aussie and the pay increase is a hell of a lot better than CPIX.....was thinking the same myself the other day - have not seen a flow control message for ages and the schedules are almost back to their pre-Xmas rush. So we might as well be grateful for our jobs and get on and do the work

nugpot
2nd Feb 2007, 05:49
Hey nugpot when u coming back down here to the land of stormers, ridiculous prices, mad traffic, amazing crime and howling crosswinds................

Soon mate, soon.

Things are definitely running better at ORTIA than December. No other whinges. ;)

Goldfish Jack
2nd Feb 2007, 05:55
Me thinks it is because everyone is busy and they aint got time to whinge....
ps Did you see anymore of the fly past..... Certain people would say what a waste of chopper fuel

2nd Feb 2007, 08:19
The same person that got Dean to remove the pic of the vlammies and leave the pic of the choppers? :} Had to laugh at that one. :)

BOK2GO
5th Feb 2007, 05:13
Must be because they realise most of them wont get into Aussie

That's what you think mate.... ?

Waltzing Mathilda, waltzing Mathilda.........

5th Feb 2007, 06:33
Must be because they realise most of them wont get into Aussie

Why do you say that B2B? Is there something you know that those poor hopeful sods don't know?