PDA

View Full Version : Flight Planning Jobs at Doncaster-Sheffield Airport

airbusv1
1st Feb 2007, 12:43
Hello!

First time Forum user so here goes........

For a few years now I have been actively seeking work within the field of Airline Operations and especially in the area of Flight Planning. After completing the ICAO syllabus Airline Operations and Flight Dispatch City & Guilds Course I successfully gained a position as a Crewing Officer at First Choice Airways, Manchester. However, due to the excessive commute I regretfully had to resign.

Since leaving First Choice Airways I have been trying to find out what, if any, flight planning jobs are available at Doncaster-Sheffield Airport as I am extremely eager to put into practice what I learned during the course which covered the following areas:

Flight Watch,
Communications,
Legislation;
Meteorology,
Route Planning & Safety,
Fuel Planning,
Scheduled Performance,
Weight & Balance and
Ramp Handling.

I have the theoretical knowledge and am wanting that first opportunity to put it into practice.

Any help would be much appreciated. Also, if anyone has any information that you think might help me that isn't connected with Doncaster-Sheffield but is either general information or is concerned with other airports such as East-Midlands, Humberside etc then that would be much appreciated too!

Many thanks in anticipation.

airbusv1

desertfltops
1st Feb 2007, 13:14
Hi there,

You have a pm.

Rgds,

DFO.