PDA

View Full Version : Instructor Jobs

AllInGoodTime
1st Feb 2007, 04:48
Hi All
I have noticed a few job adverts lately around the country for Grade 3 and Grade 2 instructors. These ad's are not for do your rating with us and we will employ you, they are for qualified G 3 and G 2 instructors. Is there becoming a shortage of instructors?
cheers

das Uber Soldat
1st Feb 2007, 07:10
pretty easy to get a job as an instructor in the sydney area in my opinion. My company went from 9 instructors, to 19, in 2 months. A couple of them are complete morons too, which is reassuring. :ugh:

Aussie
1st Feb 2007, 11:17
Yeah China Southern are taking guys with Nil Instructing hrs and have just had 7 guys leave!

There is plenty of instructing to be done!

das Uber Soldat
1st Feb 2007, 18:56
Cptntobe: egads no man. :ugh:

SilverLined
1st Feb 2007, 23:39
I dont think there is a shortage of Instructing Jobs...Just got to know where to look.... And to move (Goes without saying though!)

For entry level Gr3's there is the Local Aero Club/Flying School...so on and so forth....

And not too mention over in the West... China Southern/Singapore Flying Colleges are always looking! Whether it be for a flight or a ground school position.

And I am sure for the more experienced/qualified Instructors there would be positions out there.... Now thats were i think we have or are starting to see a shortage!!!

Be prepared to Go out/Meet n Greet/Phone/Write/Email to keep your name heard.... Another handy tip "Know Someone!"

Hope this has been a lil beneficial!

Cheers

SilverLined