View Full Version : Pilatus Jobs

sets
30th Jan 2007, 12:18
For anyone interested there are some flight test jobs posted by Pilatus on their company website. I append the link at the bottom of this posting. Anyone out there had any experience working with them ?

http://www.pilatus-aircraft.com/html/en/hr/index_191.asp?NavL1ID=15&NavL2ID=190&NavL3ID=0&NavL4ID=0&NavL5ID=0&NavL6ID=0

ICT_SLB
1st Feb 2007, 04:14
Used to be very difficult to get a visa to work there. The only Brit I ever knew who went to work for them was married to a Swiss.

From a recent meeting with Brand H, I beleive the Avionics FTE will be testing an APEX system on the PC-12.

Tester07
7th Feb 2007, 17:12
Pilatus certainly have a large number of Brits working for them.

angelorange
7th Feb 2007, 17:38
They seem to prefer ex military test pilots who can also speak to engineers and write technical reports in german.

matkat
7th Feb 2007, 17:40
Worked in Switzerland (in Basel) for 2 years absolutely no problem with work permit.

Two_Squirrels
8th Feb 2007, 13:17
I know of at leats three Brit engineers working, or who have worked at Pilatus as FTEs.

The African Dude
8th Feb 2007, 19:20
and I studied Eng in London and moved straight to Switzerland, no problems with work permit. I would say go for it if you want to work for Pilatus - the company applies for the work permit on your behalf, anyway.
Only problem is how close Stans is to the slopes at Engelberg.... could damage your ability to show up to work on time ;) Just kidding.