PDA

View Full Version : Easy e-mail acknowledgements?

Bad Robot
30th Jan 2007, 11:31
Do easy still send e-mails to acknowledge your on line application?

As I have applied twice but have not received any acknowledgement that they have received the application. Thanks.

BR.

A319-100
30th Jan 2007, 22:17
Once received they will acknowledge with an e-mail. It is an automated response so my guess is some how they have not received it.

Dont know why but I dont know anyone who has not received one after applying!

Just my two pence worth though, you could always try calling the hr department or if you know anyone in easy ask them to recommend you. That would find out whether there is an application in the system for you as the recommendation would mean that they would screen your application immediately!

Best of luck

A319:)

Bad Robot
31st Jan 2007, 13:00
I keep getting this message below but the problem is I can't log out either, as the whole system freezes up. So I phoned them this morning and they will look at my application and e-mail me shortly.

Many thanks.

BR.

(http://javascript%3Cb%3E%3C/b%3E:window.close%28%29)Website

There appears to have been a connection problem to the website.
To continue, please log out using the link below, then log back in once more.

Logout (http://javascript%3Cb%3E%3C/b%3E:window.close%28%29)

PPL152
31st Jan 2007, 13:19
Let us know how it goes Bad Robot.

Joe le Taxi
31st Jan 2007, 14:49
After you've made an amendment, click on 'submit' on the right side of the screen; not logout (which doesn't work). You can then close the window and your details should be on the system.

(Sorry; I dont know if this will help if you are doing the application from scratch)

Bad Robot
31st Jan 2007, 18:13
I was trying to up date it. I clicked on submit, then log off and it all froze up this has happend a few times from my PC and from my Laptop in a hotel down route, so it is unlikely to be a problem my side.

Hilary at Easy confirmed that the only application they had recieved from me was last October, which is why I was updating it.

Are there any other guys out there who have had problems?
It may well explain why some are not getting interviews when they think that their applications have been logged but actually have not.

This is why I aked if you still got a confirmation e-mail sent after you have logged off, as in the past.

BR.

Joe le Taxi
31st Jan 2007, 18:57
Hmm; I've checked that my updates are still there and they are.

I clicked on 'submit' then it goes to a new almost blank page which just says application is acknowledged or something, and then there is a 'close' caption (which doesn't work). At no point do I click on the logout caption on the former page. Maybe you need to give it more time to switch to the acknowlegde page.

I only got an acknowledgement email when I first completed the form - not following updates.

green-dot-speed
31st Jan 2007, 23:11
Same as Joe here....anyway I was just wondering if updating my details wouldnt put me at the back of the queue again :uhoh: :confused: