View Full Version : Great Wall Cargo is BACK!!

satumare
29th Jan 2007, 11:44
Great Wall Cargo, Shanghai Pudong Based, will be back flying soon. They manage d to change the shareholders to exclude those previously accused of having Gun running activities by a certain Superpower.

SQ is part of their shareholder with one 747-400 to start. Some SQ pilots are being seconded for a quick start. They are doing their medical and lic conversion in ZSPD about now.

Maybe good time for other drivers to jump in. Trawl the web for info... I have none.

Cheers

ZSSSZSPD
8th Feb 2007, 14:44
www.gwairlines. com is their offical website. There are basic requirements for DEC and DEFO. and plus ICAO english test level four, maybe.
It seems to me there aren't many people intrested in this outfit comparing to Jade Cargo, aft I tried to search in the forum. I saw a couple of guys doing the RT test for the license conversion the other day, most of them from SIA cargo. Don't know if there are hiring from outside and if pilots from Mainland China are accpeted now.
So, please share if anyone here know anythings about the rostering pattern, pay, etc. anything about this new startup after the operation suspension is over . thanks.