PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a Lear Job

CPTA
29th Jan 2007, 06:24
Looking for help I have a FAA/ATP with the Lear Jet type Rating on my licence, I have 1134 hours flying the Lear 24D, 25D and the 35A and 36A my licence does rate me to fly the 55 series but that would mean differance training, what I am asking for is or does anyone know any operators that are looking for Lear pilots that are on the N-REG here in the UK as I am a UK national and I have been back here in the UK for over 4yrs after divorceing my American wife and was told to leave the states which I am pretty ticked off with but things happen. I have over 3500 hours Total but holding an FAA licence means didley sqaut over here as I am sure you all know that, but it is not what you know it's who you know, so if anyone can help I would be very very gratefull.:ugh:

Safe Flying.

LEVC
29th Jan 2007, 17:05
In madrid there is a company called Skyservices, they fly a LR55 based in madrid, they just lost a Capt. that left the company for an airline, they operate under a JAR AOC, not sure how can you come around this.
T&C's are not the best i have been told, as far as i know is the only 55 in spain, in Austria and Germany there are a bunch of them.

Good luck

BGA
29th Jan 2007, 18:37
Don't think you'll find many '24 or '25 operators in Europe on the N reg', you might have more luck with the 31s & 35s though. Have you looked into Luton or Biggin operators?.... might find some there.

Good luck.

OLNEY 1 BRAVO
29th Jan 2007, 18:47
No "N" reg 31's or 35's at Luton. Don't think there any at Biggin either.

janusz
29th Jan 2007, 21:01
TAG need Lear (40) pilots at Farnborough - see today's Flight International. Don't know whether a US licence would be acceptable. Good luck!

Soddit
29th Jan 2007, 23:46
Please see your PMs. The location accepts FAA Licences without difficulty.

Youens
30th Jan 2007, 02:43
I am in search of an "N" registered job in the UK as well If anybody has info. I have experience on the Lear 60 and 31A.

Thanks

ACX
30th Jan 2007, 07:40
Gama at have an N reg LJ60 based at FAB

ACX

CPTA
30th Jan 2007, 07:52
Thanks for all the help guys and expecialy form soddit I haven't been on PPrune long but I wish I had now it looks like we are all in the same boat really, anyhow I wish you good luck aswel and safe flying.

unablereqnavperf
30th Jan 2007, 18:52
Gama don't have a Lear 60 based at Farnborough that is N reg its being changed to G reg.