PDA

View Full Version : LEA and others

princesssariah
27th Jan 2007, 13:37
Hi guys,

I'm new to this forum, I can normally be found in Operations. However, I thought this would be a suitable place to pose my questions.

I am on the hunt for a new Ops job and I have been offered an interview with London Executive Aviation. Any info on the company and the sort of things i would be doing in their Ops would be much appreciated.

Also, any other info or recommendations for good biz jet companies in the essex area (london city included) would be appreciated.

After 3 years in commercial airline ops, I'm desperately in need of a new challenge and i think I would enjoy this environment.

Many Thanks

xx

HS-125
27th Jan 2007, 14:32
Hi guys,

I'm new to this forum, I can normally be found in Operations. However, I thought this would be a suitable place to pose my questions.

I am on the hunt for a new Ops job and I have been offered an interview with London Executive Aviation. Any info on the company and the sort of things i would be doing in their Ops would be much appreciated.

Also, any other info or recommendations for good biz jet companies in the essex area (london city included) would be appreciated.

After 3 years in commercial airline ops, I'm desperately in need of a new challenge and i think I would enjoy this environment.

Many Thanks

xx

No companies (apart from LEA having an office) are based at LCY. LCY is just an FBO.

chileconcarne27
27th Jan 2007, 16:01
Try Inflite at STN, they've been looking to fill a gap in Ops for a while.

PM me for details if you're interested

Chile

Johnny Redd
28th Jan 2007, 12:58
The interesting thing about LEA is the lack of info available. Although it may appear frustrating from the outside I can assure you that from the inside its actually a great place to work.

On the whole the team spirit is superb and a number of people have been with the company since day one. Others have left in the past but rejoined either full time or freelance. That, plus the complete lack of negative on here says a lot in my book.

If you have been offered an interview then I would at the very least give us a go!!!! :ok:

Bus_Bar
29th Jan 2007, 17:57
Hi guys,

Many Thanks

xx

Princess S,

LEA are a well run outfit. Can't comment on salaries, benefits etc.

Try also 247Jet at SEN, and Twinjet at LTN.

B_B

merlinxx
29th Jan 2007, 18:22
LEA & Twin Jet are great, good companies, good people. Forget 247 @ SEN, have heard not good things.