PDA

View Full Version : Hotels for FSI Teterboro

cambioso
26th Jan 2007, 09:28
Hi Guys,
Am off to FSI Teterboro end of Feb for 3 weeks.
Please can you advise which hotels you can recommend? Are club rooms etc available for the inmates?
Are hire cars necessary?
etc etc.
Really would value the input....
Many thanks!
JC

cambioso
27th Jan 2007, 16:21
Thanks Mike, very helpfull.

Camb.

overeasy
27th Jan 2007, 21:16
You could also look at Sheraton Suites on The Hudson. Details easy to look up on the net. Ferry every 15 min across to 38st. Need a car though. Pick one up at the airport when you arrive (EWR?) as it seems to be cheaper than TEB. Plenty places to eat in Hoboken and near hotel. Ask for a room with a view of city, amazing view.

Flintstone
27th Jan 2007, 21:42
Embassy Suites are a bit 'tired' to be honest.

For the same money you can get a more modern, more comfortable room at another chain.

jr of dallas
28th Jan 2007, 19:01
just avoid if possible the Hilton there, spent a month there...go to secaucus at least you can walk around to restaurants !

29th Jan 2007, 06:37
Just spent a week there on a re-current. stayed at the Marriott Renasance in Rutherford/ Lyndhurst [not the Courtyard which is next door] which is much closer to FSI than Secaucus by about half the distance but has fewer options for eating out etc. Ive stayed at most places around FSI and rate this the best but that's not saying much...

You will need a car - It's Jersey the Garden [or should i say concrete] state.

Keep going north on route 17 up from FSI about 5 miles and you'll get a nice surprise...:ok: if you are a Sopranos fan

Also do a search here http://forums.flightinfo.com/forumdisplay.php?s=&daysprune=&f=22

crazy_max
30th Jan 2007, 23:38
I would recommend the Courtyard or the Renaissance in Lyndhurts. They are across the street from each other and a about 5-10 minutes from FSI depending on traffic. There is a new Residence Inn closer by but I'm not sure if it's open already. I think renting a car is better.
Regards,