View Full Version : national jet engineers in perth!!!!

qantas22
19th Jan 2007, 22:55
Any one out there have first hand experience with this company? are they any good to work for? will training be an option?:ugh:

Toolman101
24th Jan 2007, 03:26
Any one out there have first hand experience with this company? are they any good to work for? will training be an option?:ugh:
QF22 Njs is not a happy place to be at the moment. Lots of management problems and staff pulling the pin.

Ethel the Aardvark
24th Jan 2007, 05:02
I have to agree with Toolman,
The current management troop are trying all sorts of tactics to get the Perth staff to sign a new AWA, apparently no Perth employee is willing to sign hence the desperate push for outside workers.
only two months ago five engineers were asked to take VR even though it was pointed out, to the managers, that the base was already understaffed.
The guys who received VR have been asked back but are still rolling arround the floor, in fits of laughter waiting for the next punchline.
From the dealings that I have had with the guys at Perth, they are all a great bunch of lads who have had a gut full of lies and generally taken as fools.
Maybe when the current managers depart, life can get back to normal and everyone can get on with what they are good at, Fixing planes.

Its a shame concorde is not still flying, a nice mach 2 departure would of been perfect.

Toolman101
24th Jan 2007, 05:34
Good to see you on line aardvark.
Yep you sure have it right about the management at NJs. not sure if any of them had any training . I certainly wasn't in managing.