PDA

View Full Version : avalon

Apophis
18th Jan 2007, 07:36
news.
there has been a fight between qantas and forstaff staff at a geelong hotel people have been stood down what a great operation this place is.:ok:

rmm
18th Jan 2007, 07:39
Was it some kind of company function?

Apophis
18th Jan 2007, 07:43
Not an official one

domo
18th Jan 2007, 10:18
who won the donnybrooke?

BHMvictim
18th Jan 2007, 12:30
Apophis, are you trying to infer that the fight was forstaff vs Qantas??

Is it possible that it was just a clash of personalities.... not related to whom each offender works for?

U.K. SUBS.
18th Jan 2007, 16:09
What was the event?. Another bonding excersise?:E .Only this time you get to beat the crap out each other..........were you there?,if so, i'm sure we'd like a blow by blow account apophis.......another continuous improvement tool at Avalon?:E :E

hawks05
22nd Jan 2007, 07:40
Its about time you lot let the investigation finish before you make comment, the guys that have been stood down deserve a fair hearing. They dont need some of you spreading rumours.Also dont blame the whole work force at Avalon for all the rubbish you hear. Grow up and get a life:= ensure all the facts you have are correct, nothing to joke about when jobs are on the line. I hope none of you ever make a mistake as you will then learn what it is like to have your problems splatted all over this site.
Be very careful.:=

inthefluffystuff
22nd Jan 2007, 08:05
Peterlongbeach
Excellent reply poor buggers probably feel bad enough, maybe the grog got to em, you know how it is next day all feels good but for the deeds that you done under a belly full? maybe a liitle belly full.

Apophis

Do you think this post was needed? seems you are a bit pissed off with the place JUST LEAVE and let others try to get it going!!!!

Apophis
22nd Jan 2007, 08:08
They don,t feel bad they are a bunch of drunken halfwits.

inthefluffystuff
22nd Jan 2007, 08:11
Apophis

So you don't go to any parties/breakups/celebrations? every one acts bloody stupid sometimes in there lives mate (sorry used that term loosely.)

hawks05
22nd Jan 2007, 08:26
Apophis its geat to know you have never made a mistake, must be great to be perfect. The two people you are talking about would have more brains in their little toe than you have in your whole body.If you worked at Avalon you would know this was not their normal behaviuor from these guys.:ugh: :ugh: Explaing this to you would be a waste of time though.

Sunfish
22nd Jan 2007, 08:50
How nice, the aircraft you offer to fly me in have been maintained by a bunch of fighting drunks..........I guess its better than the Chinese.

Apophis
22nd Jan 2007, 08:56
who come to work hung over and beaten.:ok:

hawks05
22nd Jan 2007, 09:05
If you had any idea what was going on, you would know no one has been back to work that was involved. You remind me of the people who write on toilet walls, you have no balls and no idea what you are talking about.Get the facts right before you slander people.If you work at Avalon why dont you leave if it is so bad.:oh:

fixa24
22nd Jan 2007, 09:59
anyone remember the H6 A shift OH&S rep who got hit outside the geelong police station in a fit of road rage? lol....

Bumpfoh
22nd Jan 2007, 10:33
Ahh,

I'm a bit perplexed here but if it wasn't a work function (obviously wasn't if grog was involved) then why have people been stood down by the company/ies??????

None of their business I would have thought, if it was that serious then perhaps the jacks should have been involved.:confused:

inthefluffystuff
22nd Jan 2007, 23:10
To All ,Except Peterlongbeach

You must be very short on things to do but come up here and slag two people that have had a slight altercation on a social function (I believe it was not a work do at all) that I bet you all have done (reading over some of your stories or are they just that huge stories to pump yourselves up) in your existance, let it go it is not a subject to pushed.

seņor_jones
23rd Jan 2007, 03:42
A sore spot plb? Remind me again what the "Ru" means ?
They dont need some of you spreading rumours.
Be very careful.:=

Get off your high horse champ.

hawks05
23rd Jan 2007, 07:24
Mate as a union rep the last thing we need when dealing with issue's is to have people like you spreading rumours making it harder for us to assist employees, also i reliase you are not smart enough to reliase that managment from qantas and forstaff are always looking at these threads. You might tell me to get of my high horse, but all I am trying to do is represent the members that voted me in to look after their rights.If I have to get on my high horse to do this I am happy to do so. Grow up and think of your work mates not your self. Have a :{

Apophis
23rd Jan 2007, 08:47
it would seem pl has been let out of the little room they keep him in just what do you do pl as no one seems to know what your real job is anymore and i am not talking about the union duties you perform .

inthefluffystuff
23rd Jan 2007, 20:36
Hey Apophis

Have not heard from you about no site anymore for FORSTAFF AVIATION what's the go you still employed? Has the big fella Chandler Mc. taken a run after take over?

seņor_jones
23rd Jan 2007, 22:25
Mate as a union rep the last thing we need when dealing with issue's is to have people like you spreading rumours making it harder for us to assist employees,

While it may be the last thing that you need, this is a rumour network. People aren't going to curb their comments here because of what you do or don't need.

By that same freedom, you are able to make statements such as

also i reliase you are not smart enough to

I didn't "reliase" that spell-checkers aren't permitted on the intellectual high ground, having never been there myself.

Banter aside, good luck with your work.

hawks05
24th Jan 2007, 07:53
It must be hard to take watching us Forstaff empoloyees doing so well, I may sit in a office but I know what my job is, and I would say you work at Avalon as you seem to know all, why dont you approach me at work and I would be happy to let you know. Only problem is you would not have the guts to front anyone face to face, and once again you are writing things you know nothing about. Go back to work and write more rubbish on the toilet walls. Another thing I guess you are a tradie, you are the guys stuffing up and leaving panels of aircraft, my group has had no issues like that you are a joke.:{

fixa24
24th Jan 2007, 08:10
Another thing I guess you are a tradie, you are the guys stuffing up and leaving panels of aircraft, my group has had no issues like that you are a joke.:{
So that's the tradies fault is it?
Good one. :D You must be an office worker. Ever seen a work card? It has a space for two, yes two (2) signatures. One is the tradesman/AME who completed the task. The other space is for the supervising LAME to CERTIFY that the task has been carried out. During my time in the trade, a LAME ALWAYS came and inspected the work after it was carried out... Cannot say for sure whether this was the case at Forstaff though...

hawks05
24th Jan 2007, 08:17
I agree that the LAME and yourselves both sign cards and I am not just an office worker I do leave my office and offer assistance to my work group.What has any off that to do with Forstaff they only deal with HR issues not the running of the hangars.All supervision is Qantas.
Again you you reply without all the facts, and like I nsaid not all tradies 99% of our tradies are great people that work under pretty hard conditions, but who else but tradies remove and install:{

fixa24
24th Jan 2007, 09:23
Again you you reply without all the facts
errrmmm... no i din't. I worked there and am fully aware of what goes on there. You blamed the tradies for leaving a panel off and gloatingly said they were a joke, and this issue wouldn't happen in your group, correct?
I merely pointed out to you that there is more checks in the line than just the monkey putting the panel on... don't get all defensive!
I've seen bigger cock-ups come out of there than just a panel missing..
As the old saying goes, pay penuts.. get forstaff workers.:E

BHMvictim
24th Jan 2007, 09:53
I agree that the LAME and yourselves both sign cards and I am not just an office worker I do leave my office and offer assistance to my work group.What has any off that to do with Forstaff they only deal with HR issues not the running of the hangars.All supervision is Qantas.
Again you you reply without all the facts, and like I nsaid not all tradies 99% of our tradies are great people that work under pretty hard conditions, but who else but tradies remove and install:{

Pathetic English for someone that dwells in an office.

No different however, to the level of English that we witness from those that dwell in Brisbane offices!

It seems now days, ones only prerequisite is their ability to say yes.

inthefluffystuff
24th Jan 2007, 21:05
To All

Ahh do not knock Forstaff as they have a name change to "Ready Workforce" as can be found on the Forstaff site. Apophis have you any comments on this ?

company_spy
25th Jan 2007, 02:53
Tell you what Mr Longbeach you must have been camp crustied heavily to back so strongly an MRO that is proven to supply a **** product.

seņor_jones
26th Jan 2007, 00:46
Pathetic English for someone that dwells in an office.

No different however, to the level of English that we witness from those that dwell in Brisbane offices!

It seems now days, ones only prerequisite is their ability to say yes.

You're living in a glass house BHMvictim.

domo
26th Jan 2007, 10:06
This thread really is in the sewers, I am now dumber after reading this...

a bit like avalon it starts with a good product but the longer it stays the worst it gets

thake VH-EBU for example an aircraft to rot on the fence never to fly again.it flew in.

BHMvictim
27th Jan 2007, 04:46
You're living in a glass house BHMvictim.

I may well be.... however I am down on the floor of the glass house... just a pleb.

Mr Longbeach is up on the first floor of the glass house in his glass office. He should know better.

NSEU
30th Jan 2007, 00:35
How nice, the aircraft you offer to fly me in have been maintained by a bunch of fighting drunks..........I guess its better than the Chinese.

Some of us realize that you wouldn't fly Qantas anyway even if it was the only airline in the world, Sunfish.... but that's another thread.

At least these Victorians didn't get run over with tanks for exercising their differences of opinion.

NSEU>

sexy beast
4th Feb 2007, 23:09
I have to agree with peter longbeach even though his spelling is f**ked, Apophis is a complete simpleton , he craps on and on about how bad the place is , he used to post on AIR MECH with the same boring rant, as pl says if you don't like it leave .
One point Mr Longbeach don't slag of tradespeople or lames online just because one **** [apophis ] gives you the ****s, there are many good people who work at avv.
I checking the meaning of Apophis , its part of the ATEN ASTEROIDS but in his case it just means useless boring arsehole.

U.K. SUBS.
5th Feb 2007, 09:24
Agree with you 100% beastie. Peter Ryan slags the ame's on one hand and then pretends to look after them on the other:= . After all he is an AWU rep.:)

sexy beast
5th Feb 2007, 21:30
Thanks subsie ,
you didn't have to name the bloke even though he user name is the same as the ciggies he smokes :) anyway as your outing people ,who the :mad: is apophis??
I heard it through the rumour network that peter mal is about to bounce a few heads regarding posts by the ciggie and asteroid man, their time is at an end:E

ps about to listen to WARHEAD by the SUBS !!! Is charlie still kicking??

Apophis
6th Feb 2007, 08:04
looking forward to hearing from the big m as you say but i won,t hold my breath.

U.K. SUBS.
7th Feb 2007, 15:16
Hi Beastie

Charlie is doing tops!!!!!!. Just read up on the latest gig. As usual started with CID. DAS IS GUT YA?

Think this thread is done to death........unless good 'ole peter decides to fire us up a bit with his intellect.:} . Hey pete what's it like being a......(edited by myself for fear of laughing too much):E