PDA

View Full Version : Inter Airlines based in Turkey

Flapless2007
17th Jan 2007, 20:12
Dear Fellows,

I wonder if there is any Inter Airlines crew here..?? They are based in in Antalya in south Turkey... What are they like to work for? How many hours and sectors are they fly???
Somebody told me, that they are flying more than 140 hours each month..?? or they kick you away..??...:\
Any information..??
Thanks

The Real Slim Shady
18th Jan 2007, 17:30
Info on Inter is here
http://www.pprune.org/forums/showthread.php?t=198225&highlight=inter+airlines

Just be careful, they tend not to pay and sack people on the spot for anything.

Flapless2007
18th Jan 2007, 19:41
Hi Slim Shady,

Its diffucult to believe.!! such an airline advertising for UK Crew in Flight International..!!..???
Where is the European Civil Aviataion Authorities..???:*
Flying 140 hours a month and dont get your money..?? good deal..

FCU1985
22nd Jan 2007, 17:05
hi,
what you say all true.. even worst. the crew based in Dubai presently and they fly everyday. they force the crew stay months and months in Dubai. where is the Turkish CAA..?? duty time more than 16 hours..or more. but not everyday please....:} only few times a week..:ugh:
enjoy the flying with Inter Airlines..

Bad Robot
23rd Jan 2007, 18:21
I was chatting with an ex Air Inter pilot today who says 12 hr + flight times were not unusual, along with 19 hr duty days.:(

BR.

FCU1985
27th Jan 2007, 20:25
Dear friends,
Just be very careful. Do not be a part of illegal flying with this company...Think before you join...! almost up to 20 hours duty time..!!
Talk to the pilots already there.. I am sure atleast some of them will tell you the real story..most of them are not happy. conditions not close to what promised.:uhoh:

Flapless2007
25th Feb 2007, 10:19
To all European Civil Aviation Authorities..
The criminal Interairlines again fired another captain now. He refused to stay in Pakistan more than 60 days without having one week off. He already was in Dubai 55 days..only 30days allowed to stay in another base other than the normal base, which is Antalya, Turkey. Atleast 10 pilots have court trails with Interairlines. Normal flight hours more than 140hours every month and often 20hours duty time a day. Its hard to believe... Where are all the authorities..???:\
Regards

thunderstorm1
19th Nov 2008, 14:52
Just read in the news interairlines ceased all operations and aircraft returned to the owner.

The Real Slim Shady
20th Nov 2008, 18:49
So where is Omar going to get his hotel guests from now if he has shut down the airline?