PDA

View Full Version : Flight Support Is This The End??

CharterNorthWest
17th Jan 2007, 14:12
Well have heard that more staff are leaving from LPL,What is going on???
After one person left after a disagrement with the management there, i heard from them that things were only going to get worse, and with 3 of there longest serving co-ordinators leaving along with passenger service agents what i have heard must be coming true????

Sounds like the management just want to work for themselves there.

Whilst after knowing and meeting alot of the fantastic staff in Liverpool the only thing to the remaining staff is get out whilst you can before the management (if thats what you can call them) run it into the ground,or just maybe there maybe light at the end of the tunnel and another good handling agent comes along and takes over what contracts they are handling.(If any)

Well done to all the guys and gals who got out and have found themselves good positions elsewhere and to the rest of the staff goodluck on finding something else,your all far to good for Flight Support.:ok:

amazon
20th Jan 2007, 20:46
From what i've heard they just got shot of a few dead heads thats all. Things should certainly look up for them now if thats the case, nothing worse than a few rotten apples. They are a hard working crew who now get the satisfaction of being able to perform their duties without the hinderence or negativity of a few.
No this is not the end this is just the beginning :ok:

Long Live Flight Support. :D :D .

arsbeach
23rd Jan 2007, 15:26
Utter rubbish-Flight Support is now a much happier place to work in, people pulling together instead of a turning moaning and whining into an olympic sport :ugh: .

New staff being taken on and uniform now being ordered in a maximum of large size instead of xxxxl.

Good look to the guys who left and thought the grass was greener enjoy the hard work:D

Flight Support continues to grow from strength to strength :ok:

Not Interested
25th Jan 2007, 11:44
If I remember correctly, the first person who left after a fall out with management, always had an attitude problem, moaned all day long about everything he had to do, dragged the moral of everybody else down and could always pick an argument in an empty room!! All is fine at Flight Support and the lads and lasses are all looking forward not back.
Working at Flight Support is far better than driving buses pretending they're planes!!!!!!!!!!!!

diesel36
25th Jan 2007, 17:11
I fly for GSM and when going out of liverpool have found Flight Support to be a really nice bunch, very on the ball and a joy to work with.
keep up the good work..

Manxie_Ash
26th Jan 2007, 14:47
It's just the begining for Flight Support this year....trust me:ok:

Man_User
26th Jan 2007, 16:29
All is well at Flight Support, I havent heard of any problems in the company, all seems to be going from strength to strenght.

Just think they are streamlining the company for the remainder of the winter period, but should be a great summer for FS! :D

sputnik92
29th Jan 2007, 10:05
Flight Support is going from strength to strength,having stations in IOM, LPL, MAN, and now CVT,,
Watch this space things are moving upwards:ok: :ok:

cwllpl
29th Jan 2007, 11:35
Charter Northwest, it seams that you have gone a biit quiet since noone else agrees with you, do you not think the problem might have been with your friend and not management.

I hope you reply but i'm not holding my breath

:zzz:

CharterNorthWest
29th Jan 2007, 21:44
Holding your breath for a long time could damage your health and no matter what people may say about you we dont want anything to happen to you.

Sorry its taken me so long to reply but i have been working.You see some of us have spent alot of time trainning to do what we do and not been close in certain ways with the management to get to where we are now (From what ive been told, Sorry if its not true) ,Spent alot of time with your ex employee on saturday and whilst you may not think so he was happy with FS but after incidents that took place with members of management he didnt like the way things were turning out,but there again other members of staff that have left and we were speaking to on saturday felt the same way too.

Anyway knowing senior members of FS management i thought i would post the rumours i had heard and then see what was said about the topic, in other words light the Blue Touch Paper and stand well back, and we all got the response we were expecting...so predictable.:D

So if all the response's are true that have been posted on here then the best of luck to all the staff at FS for the future.

And as for the rest long live all ex Co-ords,ex pax agents,and very good close friends.

arsbeach
30th Jan 2007, 09:56
Years of training to drive buses and hump parcels around ?
Did you all get together to play flight sim in your bedroom- Wish I had an invite. Knowing the attitude and conversation skills of the ex employees it must have been a really riveting get together :=

Manxie_Ash
30th Jan 2007, 10:16
CharterNorthWest:

You posted on here just to get a response, that's a bit sad really isn't it?

I would say it was sad of FS staff to rise to the challenge. Then again, defending the company we work for against people who are just trying to spread stupid rumours isn't really that bad is it?

arsbeach
31st Jan 2007, 11:05
Manx Ashie
You would have to have met Charter Northwest to understand his mentality.
He failed at every aviation company he worked for and has the biggest chip on his shoulder thinking that any company that employed him should have been honored.

My view (and the view shared by many others) is good riddance to bad rubbish.

We wont rise to him but are all proud to defend flight Support from immature moronic outbursts by uneducated and unskilled muppets like him
:ok:

Manxie_Ash
5th Feb 2007, 13:18
I would of loved to have met charternorthwest but I think but he sounds like a bit of a berk and one day may end up in the mire:ok:

stroll on
6th Feb 2007, 21:48
in reply to years of training for humping parcells around isnt that what the lads are doing now on the iom flights so thanks for the training it realy helped:D . And the pays a lot better

arsbeach
7th Feb 2007, 10:18
Not at all. We have loaders now and the freight on the IOM was never a lot and it took certain people more time to whine about offloading it than to actually do the job.
Glad the monies better woops was that the buzzer for yourtimed break going off ????? enjoy:rolleyes:

stroll on
7th Feb 2007, 16:04
oooohhhh loaders good for you does that now mean the despatcher does,nt touch the bags at all :zzz: just have my 3 hour break, long live flight support

emerald forever
8th Feb 2007, 07:51
from what i hear the end is near for flight support vlm will soon be gone followed by euromanx at the end of march so good luck to anyone who got out of there and if anyone left do the same before the managment shaft you
long live emerald

eurobitch
8th Feb 2007, 14:36
mmmmm!!!
Emerald

How much crap comes out of your little pathetic mouth!!!!

Euromanx info???

You couldnt be further from the truth!!!
I dont usually lower myself to respond on this site anymore, just usually get my daily chuckle, but this thread I have to say has had me on the floor!!! lol

Da Bitch xx

Cheers Buddy
9th Feb 2007, 12:51
I would like to know what happened to my good friend 03 Headset man as his opinions were always most hilarious on threads like these, especially if Magic Buff chipped in!!!

Long live 03 Headset man!!!

03 headset man
11th Feb 2007, 18:57
well thanks cheers buddy i was not going to reply to any of this after what was put about me for no reason at all which was totally out of order.
glad you are all ok as i would like to class you as all freinds we all no who put the stuff on here to resort to that level is really childish i would like to no what you think cheers buddy

laddie
11th Feb 2007, 22:41
well well headset man you posted a reply so how are you hope all those parcels are not giveing you a bad back. sorry to hear you haveing trouble at your new job but you were not very good at your last one i am glad all is well at flight support and it is a far happier place to work these last few weeks keep loading those parcels you never no.:D

Cheers Buddy
12th Feb 2007, 19:51
Glad you're ok headset man and I also think that some of the slagging that has gone on has been nothing short of a disgrace. There is no need to personally insult people through prunes.

arsbeach
13th Feb 2007, 09:53
If you cant stand the heat stay out of the kitchen !!!!!!:rolleyes:

topsecret
14th Feb 2007, 19:47
Just be careful what you all say:ok:

03 headset man
14th Feb 2007, 21:57
thats just the point i have not said anythink but still get stuff said about me
long live cheers buddy and magic buff and has anyone heard from rofan 1010 he normally has something to say

topsecret
22nd Feb 2007, 14:59
i believe rofan1010 has gone to night school in the art of being an assassin don't no whyhttp://www.pprune.org/forums/images/icons/x.gif, but can feel it in my bones, that it's going to go off very soon??

laddie
22nd Feb 2007, 19:08
well top secret i could not agree more it is about time it went off :=

GMANX
22nd Feb 2007, 21:09
absolutely right, you have gotta stick up for and believe in the company you work for or you could end up with sour grapes like another pprune user who shall remain nameless :D :D :D

GMANX
22nd Feb 2007, 21:13
long live emerald....................says it all really

laddie
22nd Feb 2007, 21:22
well i no who i think it is but i wont lower myself to put it on here.

serviceairlpool
23rd Feb 2007, 23:51
hello,read all messages about flight support and staff/management,the guys that left done this for the money and change of job,all good lads,people are just being a little childish in there comments,flight support are in a very comfortable position with a very happy workforce,trust me i know!:)

Agusta
24th Feb 2007, 15:01
Arsbeach,

I was interested in your comment about the size of uniform being ordered by Flight Support being no bigger than XL; I hope you are not suggesting that people who wear big sizes cannot do the job? :=

Be very careful how you word your comments as offence may be taken and a big person landing on you from a great height will hurt! :D

GMANX
24th Feb 2007, 21:43
well said servisairlpl and welcome, i also know first hand that it is a happy place to work. I am not understanding how someone can slate the company when it has expanded and done so well over the past 18 months. Look to the future.

laddie
24th Feb 2007, 21:53
well it must be better to be a xl size than walk round with two 42 inch telivisions under your arm

03 headset man
24th Feb 2007, 21:55
calm down everyone it is going of now we all no who is to blame:D

arsbeach
24th Feb 2007, 22:45
Augusta
Please dont take offence. The comment was aimed at one individual who definetly used his size as an excuse. This was a comment aimed at ex employees of flight support who took great delight in slagging the company off whilst working for them and whilst not:ok:

topsecret
24th Feb 2007, 23:03
really don't care who arseblurt is but if someone don't get a grip of this situation mr x and miss x will be told the truth get it sorted.:} BELIEVE ME IT WILL GO OFF.

03 headset man
24th Feb 2007, 23:28
well arsbeach your coments are childish i no who you are and there is no need for the crap you come out with just remember we all still have good freinds at flight support. i may be large but so are you i have freinds at flight support you have none at flight support pm me or ring me a chat would be nice:D

topsecret
24th Feb 2007, 23:36
As An Outsider I Can Not Believe That People From What You Are Trying To Portray As A Proffessional Company Can Insult And Slag Off Ex Employees. Knowing You All So Well I Am Disgusted In The Way You Can Do This. And Knowing What I Know About The Company And Its Management And Me Not Being The Only One Im Shocked The He Would Even Dare To Contribute In Such A Manner As To Use Abusive And Insulting Language Towards Somebody Who Done Over And Above What Was Asked Of Them. Some Of You Might Not Have Seen The Thread As It Was Lifted After A Complaint But Im Sure The Person Would Be Outraged If They Were To Read What Was Wrote. And Having Worked With That Person For Many Years They Did Not Even Deserve A Mention On This Meaningless Topic. I Always Knew You Were Hopless.

laddie
25th Feb 2007, 01:33
this is turning into a slanging match the lads left flightsupport 2 get better wages thats al. i have spoke to lots of employers past and present and the conclusion i come up with is that its sour grapes from flight support managment one ex employee who is getting the abuse does not deserve it so lay of mr arsbeachwe all no who you are.you may have lost 3 co_ordinators but are left with the biggest and lazist one off all .i hope all goes well for the ex flight support staff and good luck to the prsesent except mr r .:=

emerald forever
25th Feb 2007, 01:57
well it worked light the blue touch paper and watch it go off. thats what it did very funny what has gone on a ex employee getting it and it was nothing to do with him perfect.it just shows you what flight support management are like at liverpoo.l my post f:ok: ooled everyone lol. yes i am a ex emerald employee for the last ten years engineer but as i am out of work i need to tell things as they are.

rofan1010
25th Feb 2007, 10:31
what can i say about all of this??:D

Man_User
25th Feb 2007, 10:44
Well all i can say, all is seeming well in manchester end of FS.

Also mods this thread isnt really about flight op,crewing or dispatch, close? :ugh:

rofan1010
25th Feb 2007, 11:34
mods don't close this not even got started yet.

many thanks

stroll on
25th Feb 2007, 12:14
welcome back rofan 1010:) wheres magic buff

rofan1010
25th Feb 2007, 16:51
last i heard about magic buff he was woman trafficking and apparently has them stocked up in his flat, believe his next adventure is rent a wife for the day for those who like cheating. well done the buff.

serviceairlpool
25th Feb 2007, 18:25
sounds like its going off today!:ouch:

ops 69
25th Feb 2007, 21:12
after reading this thread i find it very amuseing sounds like sour grapes to me if you cant leave a company and get on with life then dont post on here.
my opinion and that shared by others on here is sour grapes from management i dont really now much about flight support but from what i have heard from others and from posts on here its a small company trying to get in with the big boys. but lets face facts its not really going to happen good luck to the lads and lasses who and have worked there you have made me have a good laugh:ok:god luck to all:D

supersnake
25th Feb 2007, 21:46
i would like to thank everyone for makeing me have a right good old laugh at this thread seems everyman and his dog has got involved.my own personal opinion is that things that have been said on here should have been said to a persons face. you cannot write what a certain person has said on here thats what i call a coward.:eek:

GMANX
26th Feb 2007, 18:18
I couldn't agree more super snake. I just believe that a person should be able to leave a company and carry on in life without causing upset to people they used to work with but never mind hey, each to their own.

angrykid
26th Feb 2007, 18:33
could'nt agree more

stroll on
27th Feb 2007, 06:57
you want to read the threads mate it wasnt the people who left slagging anyone of it was the people STILL working there doing the slagging of:ugh:

Not Interested
27th Feb 2007, 08:49
Ive always thought that arsbeach was a bit of an Arse!!

Jahova blood type o-
27th Feb 2007, 17:29
for those who don't want to say the truth, just pm me and i will say it on your behalf.:} :) :8 ;) :D :E

Jahova blood type o-
28th Feb 2007, 21:14
thank you for all your private messages, some very interesting material given, and a big thank you to James your views and comments on your management defies believe, see you in your usual place when on shift.

And Mr ultra ego (two tellies) your comment the other day in the office saying about postings on prunes, and people will be in trouble i have one thing to say be quiet you Muppet, I'm just surprised that the members of staff that left flt support have not openly talked about you and what they know about you, after the comments you posted.

see you in the office if your head can fit through the door

lots of love

rum and coke

03 headset man
3rd Mar 2007, 20:27
glad to see its all calming down this has got out of controll pm me if you think you no who started all this i would like to no:ok:

the good big c17
3rd Mar 2007, 20:38
WEll Well, seems like there has been a lot of very large and dirty windows indeed, an awful lot of windows have therefore had to be licked, and it looks like this licking is in full Fury.
Now the recent shinnanigins at the station at lpl have been a textbook example of how to destroy a first rate team, maybe by accident, but quite possibly by design, 'divide and rule' comes to mind, this is not to say that the lads that are still there are not good lads, many I know personally to be great lads, that is not behind the licking, the licking stems from a certain man of dubious credentials being willing to shaft anything and anyone in the name of personal ambition, a man who is willing to bite the hand that feeds him, in fact take the whole arm, the words 'thank you' are not in the vocabulary of this person, a man who at one time had the respect and admiration of everyone, he has sold out for 'a mess of pottage.' about time this person learned to eat a bit of humble pie, said sorry to all whom he has harmed and then went back to being the decent and honourable chap we all know he can be.

That person who named James on this web site should be made to lick his feet, personal likes or dislikes should not come into it, this is an annonymous forum, anyone who doesnt agree should Fox Oscar.

03 headset man
3rd Mar 2007, 21:02
well the good big c17 some sence being spoken at last there are lots of really hard working lads/lasses at flight support. everyone has moved on its the person who started the thread who is to blame.

the good big c17
3rd Mar 2007, 21:25
As for the person who started this thread, I say if you ignorant of the history of the station and ignorant of the elan that once existed, going back many years, you cannot understand the emotion involved.

Many people have given a great deal to that station in terms of time and blood, sweat and tears and people get involved emotionally, especially when they are left to feel that their efforts are not appreciated, that they are cast aside without so much as a 'by your leave,' without the hard efforts of those involved that station would have ceased to exist a long time ago, were is the loyalty from the people at the top, those people owe us all much more than money. They owe their team respect, this has been absolutly absent. Another expression 'lions led by donkeys' comes to mind, well I want to hear those people thank the lads, a thank you that has been about 6 to 10 years overdue. Well what about it folks, very small words 'Thank' and 'You' but strangely some people find them very hard to say.

the good big c17
3rd Mar 2007, 21:48
Someone was slagging off the big people, if this was a repherence to the late Magic Buff, you should be ashamed of yourself, he was one of the best, a great man motivator and someone who always led from the front, he never asked anyone to do anything he wasnt prepared to do himself and was cast aside without so much a bye your leave during the underhand scheming and palm greasing that accompanied the formation of FS at LPL, so god bless MB.

rofan1010
3rd Mar 2007, 22:07
thank for you humble words c17, but as you know i have been crapped on many times not by kh, but from you know who, all self gain and false promises, but if he would like to make me an other i counld'nt refuse my mouth will remain shut.

laddie
3rd Mar 2007, 22:10
i agree rofan1010 but from what i hear its its another person who has his mouth full needs to get out from under the desk.

the good big c17
3rd Mar 2007, 22:28
Rofan 1010, I have always understood your position and how lies and bull**** can grind a man down over time, I too have been bull****ted many times before, and we of course are not alone, and those who dont know the history were not there and do not know, you are also owed a genuine apology, but I fear it will never come, even though I do for example remember that it was you with the help of others who persuaded you know who (who was in tears at the time) that the station could be saved, amongst many other things, I remember almost all of them, do not think they are forgotten and you also have your place etched in the history of the station, I have lost your no, can you pm me or text, good to hear from you

rofan1010
3rd Mar 2007, 22:43
C17 people like us are just another number, easy come easy go, but as i say, i have put too much into a company just to come out with nothing. and i shall leave it at that for the time being, just having another becks:D

03 headset man
3rd Mar 2007, 22:49
rofan1010 thats a good idea have another beer chill out and dont let certain people wind u up we are better than that what do u say c17 :ok:

the good big c17
3rd Mar 2007, 23:04
I want to know what the commander in chief has to say, I feel much the same way Rofan, a few of us and they know who they are built that station, almost from the beginning and then rebuilt it using all of our skills and abilities and efforts only to have them cast aside at the alter of personal ambition, those people who talk about sour grapes know nothing, that is said to discuise the fact that a massive ammount of disrespect has taken place, apologies are owed without a doubt.

J-Man
3rd Mar 2007, 23:09
Id love to work for them, im pretty desperate now :bored:

supersnake
4th Mar 2007, 20:40
if you want a job write in with cv should i belive they are looking for staff soon lots of good people who work there but beware of one good luck:{

serviceairlpool
5th Mar 2007, 00:54
hello c17,nice to hear from you,huge respect to yourself/rofan 1010/03 headsetman and myself for bringing that station from going bust,take care my friends.:D

gshed
5th Mar 2007, 09:33
just been reading this thread and found it so funny why cant you all grow up and get a life some right idiots on here who shall remain nameless pm me i will tell you who you are:D

laddie
5th Mar 2007, 21:53
very quiet someone must have somethink to say :sad:

Jahova blood type o-
6th Mar 2007, 10:06
when we did these charters the other week was it cash in hand, what do you say supersnake you was on shift.

Jahova blood type o-
6th Mar 2007, 11:26
no reply is this because the md has told lpl management to get a hold of this situation, when management started slagging off ex empolyees?? started something you could'nt finish:mad: beaware what you say in the office ears are always perked up. thanks supersnake:D

arsbeach
6th Mar 2007, 16:02
Rofan et al
If you have somethng to say just be big and brave and come out and say it.
Flight Support or its current management team have nothing to hide, but a word of advice-What goes around comes around-Think of some of the things you have done in the past and then - SHUT UP !!!:cool:

Please dont make idol threats or instigations against people that you know are a. utter rubbish and b.you cant prove:=

Mods its definetly time to end this childish thread:D

the good big c17
6th Mar 2007, 16:09
When you gonna come out and thank the lads arse, for all that they have done for you, when? that is all that is required, thank you costs nowt, but goes a long way. They have brought you a long way, time for some gratitude.

arsbeach
6th Mar 2007, 16:24
What
Ok thank you for taking the decent wages we have paid you. Thank you for keeping you in employment during lean times
thank you for having an easy life:ugh:

Cheers Buddy
6th Mar 2007, 16:33
Its about time someone came out with a comment that will end this madness...........you are all childish and it will all end in tears!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Taxi please!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rofan1010
6th Mar 2007, 19:39
well well well, we have comment if you read back on this thread, where did rofan come into this, ONLY WHEN YOU made a comment about my partner on here, so you shut it, you have my number GIVE ME A RING and i'll talk to you about PARTNERS. don't put messages on here, and think your not going to get so kind of response tut tut!! and you talk about childish. pop in for a cupa sometime.

supersnake
6th Mar 2007, 19:46
childish arsbeach indeed thanks for the extra money and my long breaks and my extra holidays. time for me to go:ok:

the good big c17
6th Mar 2007, 19:58
Well arse I am grateful for the time I had at the station great years they have been and I know that you have a been a good member of the team too and I respect that, so dont misunderstand or bend my words, however as I have said I worked hard for many years as did many of the lads and always went above and beyond the call of duty when required, I am not bitter at all, but sometimes a thank you from the govenor goes a long way, I dont mean money or something like that, I mean thank you. A mark of appreciation for the efforts put in, I have never had that, never mind, maybe your not that sort of bloke.

laddie
6th Mar 2007, 20:52
i think you are all wasters but thats my view on things.a pointless thread started by a idiot and carried on by idiots as well .

arsbeach
6th Mar 2007, 21:35
Ok to end this once and for all

THANK YOU !:ok:

Goodnight and Goodbye

supersnake
6th Mar 2007, 21:41
very good of you arsbeach but u have been sucked into all this do u no who started it i do and your comments early on were aimed at the wrong person.
pm me with your views.:D

the good big c17
7th Mar 2007, 05:54
Well done arse, see it wasnt so hard after all, as for you laddie, who are you to call anyone a waster or an idiot, if you had worked at our station for any period of time you would know that this thread is far from pointless and gets right to the heart of a situation, as you have seen things are being said and peoples opinions expressed that have needed saying for a long time. Well done the mods for seeing this, and laddie it seems to me you have a vested interest in this topic being silenced.
so why is that exactly?

rofan1010
7th Mar 2007, 07:22
can i have it in writing.
any chance of me job back, but on better money?
i miss the rofan

i love you

supersnake
7th Mar 2007, 09:00
no way u can have your job back we have all the staff we need and dont need any muppets we have management 4 that and belive me they r complete muppets dont have a clue. i think i have sold my self but hey just because i work there does not mean people no who i am. long live thompson fly.

Cheers Buddy
7th Mar 2007, 12:41
The good big C17 still owes me £90!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the good big c17
7th Mar 2007, 13:23
Dont worry son, cheers buddy

granddaddy
7th Mar 2007, 14:49
Word is that FS management v.quiet about Flybe handling at IOM.Much slamming of doors and blowing-off steam.
Any real news yet?????

rofan1010
7th Mar 2007, 17:08
still owes me £44, but if you have pictures of your mum, i'll forget about it:ok:

EMX81L
7th Mar 2007, 17:31
granddaddy - Flight Support have the IOM Flybe handling contract for all flybe traffic. However, up until May 5th will only handle the BHX and SOU

Manx Regional will continue to handle the LGW and MAN up until the 5th May, and from this date, all flybe flights will be handled by FS, as MR require a 60 day notice period

Air Badger
7th Mar 2007, 17:57
Interesting... I've heard Manx Reg have the Flybe contract until the start of June, after that is undecided...

EMX81L
7th Mar 2007, 18:22
MR already handle BACon which is the LGW and MAN and FS handle the BE BHX at the mo.

Come either the 5th May or start of June, all BE flights will be handled by FS. Tis very much decided.

MR were given no notice about the change hence why the hand over is taking place on one of the dates above, instead of the start of the summer timetable

laddie
9th Mar 2007, 08:38
well the good big c17 i can only gather by your username that you are rather large and are a bitter ex employee of flight support there are a few of them belive me. i sort of agree with you in some of your comments but at the end of the day i have to work for them and u dont so there is nothink much else to say except goodbye the c17 u will not be missed :{

TechProblem
9th Mar 2007, 20:36
Seems like a bit silly Headline to this post now, as Flight Support/Manchester Handling have won the FLyBe contract in Manchester...

the good big c17
9th Mar 2007, 22:42
Shove it son, you know knowt, I have never worked for flight support, I have however worked at the LPL station, for a long time, actually I helped to build it along with others, and I am not bitter at all, had some fantastic times there, if you feel like it is a chore to work there you should f*** O** and do something you like, otherwise get off your arse and help your collegues instead of whining. Youve had a lot to say for yourself and it's time to shut your mouth gobs***e.

Have a nice day everyone

serviceairlpool
9th Mar 2007, 23:58
hello big fella,ignor the comment from laddie as we all know how much you put in to that station,they would love you back at the right price as you know,sound like a board wooly back with nothing better to do,take it easy my friend!:ok:

the good big c17
10th Mar 2007, 00:55
Who is this Laddie anyway, he isnt one of the club, the lads know who they are and have earned the right to discuss, argue have banter etc, wether it's Rofan, Cheers, 03 Headset, servisarlpl, supersnake, arse and everyone else who has earned their place in the club, they and I know who they are, about time you won your spurs son before you start slagging people and things off that you havent got a clue about, you earn those spurs with sweat and tears, and believe me youve got a lot of sweat and tears to shed before youve earned the right to lick the s**t off the boots of any of the above.

That said pleased to make your acquaintance.
God bless the Buff.

Hope everyone is ok, cheer up lads, I'm sure everyone is gonna be ok

laddie
10th Mar 2007, 06:46
thank you for the comments but i still think this a stupid thread.statred by a idiot and even more idiots posting on it. I dont no who you and servicelpl are but frankly i dont care so with that i will say if you cant stand the heat stay out of the kitchen.
goodbye and thank you:\ .

base1
11th Mar 2007, 15:21
Hi guys,
Have read this thread since creation and can only come to the conclusion that the person that started this thread has no idea what the hell they are on about. I personally dont work for the company but I have a mate that does, and it seems that since winning the handling for flybe pax handling in MAN is bonding everyone within FS and its company Manchester Handling, everyone making sure it is spot on....

Apart from that they have also got the handling at IOM....no surprise there as they already handled them. What surprised me was the way AM handled that one? he has a fabulous team who have served him well over the last couple of years but didnt have the man in him to tell them the truth...apparently they were only told last week and up til then they were told they had the contract? :confused:

But my point is...Flight Support is this the end? seems to me this is just the start? but who am I..just a wee bus driver!

laddie
11th Mar 2007, 19:43
peace at last all the boreing wierdos have nothink to say must have crawled back under there stones:ok:

the good big c17
11th Mar 2007, 21:08
All except the main one, YOU, you boring weirdo, get back under your stone, nothing boring or weird about any of the lads I know, probably why I dont know you. Who do you think you are going round insulting people you dont even know, you better wind your neck in.

Pleased to hear that FS is doing well, I hope all the lads are fine, dont pay any attention to that cynical jumped up doent know his arse from a hole in the ground toerag, laddie.

03 headset man
11th Mar 2007, 22:12
i agree c17 no need to get slagged of i should no hope all is well with everyone and good luck:ok:

serviceairlpool
11th Mar 2007, 23:08
hello 03 headsetman/c17,you know you both done a good job at lpl and so do i,dont let management upset youse,you will always be remembered,huge respect to you both,take it easy.:ok:

laddie
11th Mar 2007, 23:10
well c17 i dont care what u think. I can say this there are alot of good lads/lasses at flight support and am glad its growing this thread was started by a ex employee who we all no all i can say is flight sim and its ended up with ex and present people of flight support haveing ago at each other which i think is wrong everyone should get on and behave.:=

TechProblem
12th Mar 2007, 09:50
New Thread? Flight Support? :ok: :ugh: :rolleyes:

red17
12th Mar 2007, 11:11
base1 I wouldn't be so sure of what you are saying. If you are from flight support then you're probably tlkn out of your arse anyway!! LOL:D

Don't be so critical of AM and MR. You don't know what they've got planned....

laddie
14th Mar 2007, 07:19
do i assume this is the end its gone very quiet:{

TechProblem
14th Mar 2007, 18:01
http://www.pprune.org/forums/showthread.php?t=267697

New and better thread....:ok:

Eurobrit
17th Mar 2007, 03:32
My apologies to any foreigners reading this thread.
Not all ground Brits are as childish as some in this forum.

I Feel rather ashamed that anybody can read what
has gone on in this forum.

Ladies and Gentlemen,
could we please behave as professionals in future?

Good night
EB

laddie
17th Mar 2007, 08:04
well what can i say to that except if you cant stand the heat stay out of the kitchen goodnite godbless:D

the good big c17
17th Mar 2007, 15:05
Sorry euro orbit, but you are absolutly wrong, one of the cornerstones of what it means to me to be British and one of the things I would fight to defend is our right to freedom of speech, expression, debate and most of all freedom of thought, that is what you have seen, or would you rather that we live in a totalitarian state, these freedoms have been eroded as it is time to put a line in the sand, and say shove political correctness up your rear end, anyone who is offended has a right to shout back, and basically anyone who is offended by the use of free speech, should get a thicker skin and stop being so soft.

As for you laddie, maybe you should go and stand in the corner and use your freedom of speech on the wall as no one else is interested, if I was Stalin I would have had you shot by now.

manspot
17th Mar 2007, 22:57
The end, I think not. I am led to believe Coventry Handling is now under the Flight Support wing taking their presence upto 4 airports now. (IOM, LPL, MAN & CVT) With the award of the FLYBE contract at MAN and now the capture of Coventry where next for Flight Support?

laddie
18th Mar 2007, 00:00
well c17 as per the last few weeks your comments really do bore me you must have nothink better to do.get a life or a new job far away were you cannot be heard:ok:

TechProblem
18th Mar 2007, 13:07
I take it you have nothing better to do laddie.... :ouch: :rolleyes:

the good big c17
20th Mar 2007, 17:56
Laddie you really do seem like someone who is full of himself, you must be a fantastic employee someone who is perfect, either that or your a scumbag muppet with a massive chip on his shoulder, you probably never heard of Stalin anyway because your a dimwit, anyway cheers buddy needs to give you an education, you probably need the bumrack, knotty will direct you.
Anyway cheers, am not doing bad, good to hear fs is doing well, maybe we might meet again some sunny day.
03 headset man have a word with laddie will you he obviously needs the treatment.
Anyway have got knowt else to say exept cheers lads
Oh yes what has happend to that flight simulator enthusiast with the chip on his shoulder who started this thread, maybe he has stopped pulling the yolk.

JB007
21st Mar 2007, 18:51
I think this lot has gone on long enough!