- How much they pay
- What they are like to work for
- Minimum requirments
- and how do I apply?
Thanks.

Cruze Power
16th Jan 2007, 10:57
JetOk
Are you serious? Gee thats a move in the right direction! Not.
I know, they could use them on the milk run up the coast. Cause that was what was wrong last time, not enough seats to fill!
Hey the boize in Browntown might get a bit worried about this! Or maybe the beezekneeze for Olympic Dam.

Surely he wont take on the West Coast Eagles with them!

Mini Minor might have something to add....:cool:

No worries mate
16th Jan 2007, 12:56
Information from a mate who just started with them based in Perth.
Pay:
FO's
$64000- $70000
Capts
$102000 - $110000
Plus an hourly rate once you exceed a monthly figure.
No payment for endorsement, only a bond:D
Bases:
Brisbane, Townsville and Perth
What they are like to work for?
He seems happy, more aircraft on the way, therefore commands should come quick:ok:
Minimum requirments:
Don't know, but the guys they took from Skippers and Network were high time Brasillia drivers.
How do I apply:
Send a CV to the Chief Pilot would be a good start.

See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alliance_Airlines
for further information

A1BUGSMASHER
16th Jan 2007, 14:59
Alliance pay and conditions seem poor compared with OzJet..... Both have Brisbane and Perth bases. Both have additional units coming..... Alliance pay Captains a base of $110,000, OzJet from $132,000+. F/O Alliance max $70,000, OzJet base from $82,500.......

Moniker
16th Jan 2007, 20:09
and, both have different types - Alliance the 100 seat f100's and Oz have the 73's. Think that may have something to do with it?

RENURPP
16th Jan 2007, 22:25
Also, Alliance O/T allowance starts at 62 hrs (I think) OZJET don't pay any allowance (I think) sooooo, after around 75-80 hrs your are better off with Alliance. depends on how hard you work with both companies?

morno
16th Jan 2007, 22:44
Ozjet would have to be the best paid part time job in Australia, :}.

Do they actually fly much anymore??

Green gorilla
16th Jan 2007, 23:41
I know its 3 trips to Curtin a week and adhock charter and are looking at 4 crews for each aircraft so its an easy job.

Dr Phil
17th Jan 2007, 11:30
The only thing with OZJET is, you need to be a rocket scientist to pass their interview... or information day exam.....

Green gorilla
17th Jan 2007, 11:39
I sat it and took me right back to my ATPL days i like the if you finnish last you would not be considered i think they had it worked out who they wanted before we started the exam.

Dr Phil
17th Jan 2007, 12:19
Green Gorilla

You're probably right...did ATPL 15 years ago.... so had trouble working out easy arithmatic like fuel burn first hour....second hour....third hour etc... plus holding rates.... climb rates.... approach fuel.... TAS first hour....subsequent hours from then on ....should of had a drink before I went, not afterwards...... all good..... they obviously got who they were looking for...hope all goes well for them......

Green gorilla
18th Jan 2007, 00:21
Hope things go well for the guys should be good fun flying a 737 without a FMS taken back to the good old days.

Brasilian Bird
18th Jan 2007, 03:45
Don't know, but the guys they took from Skippers and Network were high time Brasillia drivers.

Not all.

Alliance may (appear to) pay less, but who has more flights? (at the mo) Alliance have 4 daily and their guys are still sitting around enough to be bored... though I guess sounds like you guys don't want to fly as much as sit by the pool with the phone on :E :}

No worries mate
19th Jan 2007, 23:56
So why has this thread been moved?