PDA

View Full Version : Easyjet

green-dot-speed
15th Jan 2007, 22:27
Hello,

doeas anybody know if it is possible to update EZY online application once it has been sent? It's been some months now...

Thank you very much guys
G.D.S.

Just Browsing
16th Jan 2007, 08:07
Hello, friend

Just fill out and send another one. Do this frequently until they spot you. Then hope they like you.

Good Luck!

JB

DragStrut
16th Jan 2007, 10:34
hI G.D.S

yeah im sure you can update the application as when they gave me my type rating they asked us to update our 5 year history part of the application and it all seemed to work fine

hope this helps

Dragstrut:8 :8

green-dot-speed
16th Jan 2007, 13:07
Thank you very much guys....but are you sure that doing a new one won't put you again on the back of the queue???

thanx a lot
G.D.S.

Just Browsing
16th Jan 2007, 17:20
Well, possibly. But I'm not entirely sure there is a queue. They receive so many applications that they just cannot process them all. Highly exprienced type rated training captains complain on these forums that they didn't get invited to an interview. I suspect that submitting frequent applications will increase your chances of being noticed. But by far the quickest and surest way of dropping in the lap of the recruitment people is to persuade a friend to recommend you. You may not know any pilots in the company, Green Dot, but for others following this thread it's tried and tested short cut.

JB

green-dot-speed
16th Jan 2007, 19:47
hi,
thanx for your reply...I do have a friend in the company who recommends me and have more than enough experience on type...still no call...we'll see.

bye bye
G.D.S

Coppi
21st Jan 2007, 18:23
Hi everyone,
As I am starting the Airbus type conversion course with easy in February and coming to the UK from the continent, I was wondering if people have the chance to find a house and arrange their moving to the UK at the end of the type conversion course, when hotac is no longer taken care of by easy.
All experiences are very welcome since this matter gives me some concern.
Thanx in advance,

Kraut
21st Jan 2007, 19:30
Better go for Bed & Breakfast for a while, before making decisions in a hurry!
At my time there was a whole EZY community living like that for quite a while.:)

venity_fair
21st Jan 2007, 20:59
during the registration u've been given a password.to update yr application u need to go to jobs-cabin crew-apply now-then put yr @ address (the same as on yr application and password they gave u!!!
good luck!!

Coppi
22nd Jan 2007, 13:04
Thanx Kraut. Any info on the MAD base out there, regarding T&Cs, AOC, etc?
Were the rumours right after all?