PDA

View Full Version : Cityjet

sentosa1942
11th Jan 2007, 15:43
Please, Please, Please can anyone say a good word about CITYJET !!!! I am suppose to be attending an interview with them in Dublin next week, I already hold a 146/RJ type rating (with only 300hrs on type). But I have yet to read or hear anything good about them, I don't want to waste my time and money flying over there, plus should they offer me a job accepting it and hating it. I live in London with my family, which I guess I wouldn't see that much being based in Paris. Something I am preapred to do, if a company is half decent.:confused:

Thanks

puddlehopper
11th Jan 2007, 16:47
cityjet is not a good Co to work for, however if you want to build time,and get some hands on ,its okay.For info they are talking about a london city base,but i would say that is a YEAR away if ever.they do not have the crews.Your pay will be poor,no help in paris with acc,with lots of SBY ,so you are not making money. Accommodation in Paris is not cheep .some of the Fo s in paris only come out with 1000 euro,Make sure you naildown your pay at Interview,with that Good Luck.:=