PDA

View Full Version : Netjets retired pilots

leopold lipnik
10th Jan 2007, 08:02
Hi NJE pilots! I am retired pilot on C56XL wanted to join NJE.All threads I followed about net payment,taxes... Can anybody explain me all of that for my (as retired ) case? Thanks a lot!

Margarita
10th Jan 2007, 08:24
Hi Leopold,
Your status as retired in your country will not affect your taxation with Netjets as you are paying a fixed tax to Portugal. However, it may in your country as they may like to add your pension for your earnings for higher tax cut. Make sure with your local tax office before you find yourself owing large amounts for them...

leopold lipnik
10th Jan 2007, 09:36
Hi Leopold,
Your status as retired in your country will not affect your taxation with Netjets as you are paying a fixed tax to Portugal. However, it may in your country as they may like to add your pension for your earnings for higher tax cut. Make sure with your local tax office before you find yourself owing large amounts for them...

Thank you Margarita.I have an idea what to do:to be resident of Portogalia for 180 days(as my bussines company would be in Portogalia),so I will pay all my taxes in Portogalia.I will not inform my local tax man about working,just in Porto.??? if possible!

saab340ryder
10th Jan 2007, 10:23
Thank you Margarita.I have an idea what to do:to be resident of Portogalia for 180 days(as my bussines company would be in Portogalia),so I will pay all my taxes in Portogalia.I will not inform my local tax man about working,just in Porto.??? if possible!

As I know the local tax authority has to send info about all your income to your local tax authority, so I doubt that this would go trough... And above all yu will have to fly as FO for some time, can your modjo except that?

Just out of curiousity Leopold...why you are leaving your present company, aren't there big plans about at least two aircraft's to get in very soon. Or there is not everything gold that it shines.

Kind regd's,

leopold lipnik
10th Jan 2007, 10:38
As I know the local tax authority has to send info about all your income to your local tax authority, so I doubt that this would go trough... And above all yu will have to fly as FO for some time, can your modjo except that?

Just out of curiousity Leopold...why you are leaving your present company, aren't there big plans about at least two aircraft's to get in very soon. Or there is not everything gold that it shines.

Kind regd's,
I am gratefull, SAAB 340 RYDER,world is really small-infos are great!It was actuall for me to leave,conditions are improved,so I am in dilemma.Gold and shine--that is thrue!

saab340ryder
10th Jan 2007, 10:59
Check your PM.