PDA

View Full Version : Ozjet

intrepid explorer
20th Dec 2006, 01:16
I see from Ozjet's website that they are recruiting cabin crew in Perth !
Does anyone know anything? want to get back there so sounds like a good opportunity !

flytheplanemay
20th Dec 2006, 04:19
Go for it. From what I hear, Ozjet are doing well with their charters.

Goodluck to anyone applying!

sebby
20th Dec 2006, 05:41
Interesting.

Keep us informed intrepid..

intrepid explorer
27th Dec 2006, 04:41
Hi all thank you for your good wishes. I have just received a call and have an interview on the 3rd of Jan. Has anyone else heard ? Cant wait. :)

skyestorm
27th Dec 2006, 04:58
hi intrepid, congrats on your interview.....how did u apply? via the website? is it a group interview in perth or a panel?

intrepid explorer
27th Dec 2006, 20:43
Hi skyestorm I just went onto their website www.ozjet.com.au (http://www.ozjet.com.au) and filled out the application form. They rang me not long after. I have a group session mid morning and then everyone is being given a 30 min slot to come back for a 2 to 1 session, they told me that they would see everyone individually which is great. Good luck if you apply.:)

intrepid explorer
27th Dec 2006, 23:06
Hey there skyestorm
Yes I applied online on the ozjet website and received a call a few days later. They are holding a group session in Perth, but are then seeing everyone individually, which is great. Good luck if you are going to apply and may see you there ? Any handy hints would be appreciated. :)

Melbourne
10th Jan 2007, 05:56
Does anyone know if Ozjet has recruited cabin crew staff for Wa -Perth positions?

flitegirl
10th Jan 2007, 06:34
i believe they were. check out their site www.ozjet.com.au

Melbourne
10th Jan 2007, 06:45
Was there a lot of applicants...?

skyestorm
10th Jan 2007, 06:47
apparently they had a heap of applicants and narrowed it down to one group assessment day....successful applicants received a call yesterday...

do u know much about them?

Melbourne
10th Jan 2007, 06:56
No, we dont know anything about the applicants? Will they be recruiting again in the "near" future?

skyestorm
10th Jan 2007, 07:06
i meant do you know much about the company "ozjet"?
do they have a good reputation over east at the moment?
i would assume that if ozjet continue to grow they will recruit more. they only took on 6 cabin crew for the derby flights....

Melbourne
10th Jan 2007, 07:10
derby flights?? Please explain what are they if you dont mind.

flitegirl
10th Jan 2007, 10:58
It's a destination:hmm:

intrepid explorer
10th Jan 2007, 22:32
Hey there guys
went for the interview which by the way was great they made us feel so relaxed, it was with the training manager and one of the ground trainers. the group interview was i would go as far to say FUN !
The 2 to 1 interview was professional and i must admit i did sweat a little. Anyways after all that they rang me yesterday and i was successful ! YIPEE !!!
SALARY is great $37K BASE for cabin crew cabin manager $42 plus great allowances. Good luck to anyone that applies !

PER210
11th Jan 2007, 00:11
haha, no no no... Derby is a mining town up North Western Australia. Its a red dirt town. Mining. And thats about it.