PDA

View Full Version : Netjets B1900

Roja
5th Jan 2007, 19:05
Hi all

Anyone out there fly the B1900 for netjets and care to answer a couple of questions for me ?

Roja

falconbis
6th Jan 2007, 11:26
Roja

the beech 1900 pilots are the most screwed of the company they are pay less than a f/a and if you have been flying a seneca with a CPLl before netjets will probably allocate you on the falcon or gulfstream fleet,and pay you 56000 euros to learn to fly, if you have 1900 experience, ATPL you will get something like 36000 euros... I think they pay the captain with 3500 h mini and ATPL less or same money than a low time CPL f/o.
if you are interested by Netjets don t go for the Beech, target the jets.

ExecJetDriver
15th Jan 2007, 10:38
Is this the aircraft they use to send engineers and parts out to sick jets?

Fried_Chicken
15th Jan 2007, 19:33
Is this the aircraft they use to send engineers and parts out to sick jets?

Yes, also occasionally used to ferry crews around I think

FC

Brizeguy
17th Jan 2007, 09:09
The Beech 1900 is used to fly Engineers, tools and spares to where ever they may be required. Trying to get a battery or set of wheels and the jacks,tools etc to a major airfield is difficult. Trying to do the same to a remote airfield can take days. The DOC can get you from the Hangar with everything you need and park up next to the u/s jet quicker than checking in with the airline. You don't have to arse around at outsize baggage trying to get your kit and it won't have been dropped off any conveyor belts. The u/s jet is often sorted before the DOC has refuelled.
Obviously it is not always required for engineers and it has been used to position crews. It has also been used to collect stock for very special customers!
As for the Beech drivers being screwed, 3 crews, 1 aircraft sounds good to me! Ending up at Luton most nights, yeah you're right!

http://www.airliners.net/search/photo.search?front=yes&s=1&keywords=netjets+1900

blue82
23rd May 2007, 09:25
I just wonder...does NJE still have the beech 1900?
if yes how likely could i be to join the beech 1900 fleet when you join?
and is the roster still 6-5?
thanks

Flintstone
23rd May 2007, 12:19
Also known as the 'Oh **** Beech'.

Before it came along anyone breaking down at a remote location was usually assured at least a day off while the engineers caught airlines.

Now they can be there sooner. Several smiling crew anticipating a nice break have seen it land and said "Oh ****, the Beech":{