PDA

View Full Version : New Years Wish List for EK in 2007

uplock
31st Dec 2006, 12:03
Having no choice but do do 100 % productivity this year I am wishing that in 2007 I can bid to Avoid Overtime and just do my contractual hours......

May the Great Bird of happiness and fatuigue never crap on your shoulder and the fleas from a 1000 camels infest my Land Lord

critical winge
31st Dec 2006, 20:57
Pay Increase to match the market and the loacal infrastructure,
Basings,
Sense from above,
But most of all honesty, for eg if you make record profit and tell the world, then pay record profit share and don't tell the company how hard it has been this last year and still underpay previous "record profits" targets or a 5th of the share as is normal. There is racicsm and there is stupidity, the payout is negative and both the aforementioned (racist/biased against the company labourers (flight crew) and they think a sob story in the Facts bulletins will fend us off billions of DHMs they will keep from us because we appreciate the cash strapped company that we work for. In the morning must calculate again how long it is until 7 years is up!!

Check 'Six'
31st Dec 2006, 23:11
A Whack of a salary increase! 50% upwards.
Proper commuting rosters with confirmed seats home and back to work.
Jumpseat back where it belongs! To the Captain.

That should do for now.

Check 'Six'

And a very happy and prosperous new year to all our colleagues and their families. Both in EK and all over this little blue planet!:ok:

Dr Know
1st Jan 2007, 07:08
May I add...
A bidding system that works.......CRS Cr@P Rostering System..