PDA

View Full Version : Aeroflot flight "hi-jacked" merged

Slopey
28th Dec 2006, 09:37
BBC News 24 reporting that a hijacked Aeroflot aircraft has landed in Prague. Police say the hijacker has been "pacified".

relax.jet
28th Dec 2006, 09:37
An Czech server www.aktualne.cz and czech TV (czech language) announce that Aeroflot A321 from Moscow to Geneva has landed in Prague, after declaring hi-jack. That's all I know at the time.

http://www.ct24.cz/index_view.php?id=197314

I hope they will be OK and safe soon.

Ejector
28th Dec 2006, 09:39
The Aeroflot Airbus from the Russian capital to Swiss landed safely as a non event in Prauge as a hi jack attempt was stoped beofre it became an issue. source www.tradethenews.com

watch the media beat up, bloody idiots:mad:

G-CPTN
28th Dec 2006, 09:56
http://news.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,30000-1245367,00.html?f=dta

click
28th Dec 2006, 10:08
Our server (seznam) here in CZ just mentioned that it was an obnoxious drunk who started a fight. No hijack.

Slopey
28th Dec 2006, 12:48
No problem - I saw the other threads pop up just after mine, so I know you were'nt referring to me ;)

rmac
28th Dec 2006, 15:53
Travelling with family and three children according to BBC. What an idiot :}

Juud
28th Dec 2006, 16:28
Nobody appears to care about the real story here.
Which is that on most of the 200 flights daily leaving Sheremetyevo, the cabin crews have to deal with severely drunk passengers.

Not inebriated, not pleasantly sauced, but furtively drinking from their own bottles until they are plastered out of their skulls aggressively violent smoking on the loos p!ssing on the floor totally obnoxiously drunk men.

People who ignore each and every rule on an aircraft, who are an extreme annoyance to their fellow pax and who ultimately pose a danger to the safety of the flight.

But since it seldom gets to the point where it got here, and since it is mainly cabin crew getting their teeth knocked out, being spat on and generally being abused, nothing gets done about it.