PDA

View Full Version : KA 2007 Cadet

energie
27th Dec 2006, 08:39
Is anyone applying?

I am. But for some strange reason I rarely see any overseas wannabes applying for KA. From reading a lot of the posts, it seems that KA's interviewing schedule is tailored to locals and doesn't really accomodate overseas applicants. Is this a correct assumption? I will be hard to fly back just for a medical. With that said I think I might just have to do that if i get the chance.

Share your thoughts?

Dan Winterland
28th Dec 2006, 04:48
To me, the requirement to hold a Hong Kong passport and have the right to live and work in Hong Kong pernamently seems to indicate they are assuming most of the applicants would be living in Hong Kong already.

energie
28th Dec 2006, 04:58
That's the same requirement as CX, but CX actually has a seperate schedule to entertain overseas applicants

hSkY
28th Dec 2006, 11:11
hey there is a new thread on www.dragoncadet.com tailored for this issue. please visit the site for more info. cheers.

Captain_ian
30th Dec 2006, 23:44
I applied last week
Forgot to label Dragon Air Cadet Application in the letter
Opps...
Hope it got in.
Anyone applying?

energie
31st Dec 2006, 06:06
i am applying :ok:

Captain_ian
31st Dec 2006, 11:44
i am applying :ok:
Hey energie, I'm from the vancouver area too!
When did you applied?

energie
31st Dec 2006, 17:24
oh nice, it says you're from toronto in profile though

i've just sent in my application, and I don't expect to hear from them until at least feb

Captain_ian
2nd Jan 2007, 05:50
oh nice, it says you're from toronto in profile though

i've just sent in my application, and I don't expect to hear from them until at least feb

Oh, I just moved from Toronto to Abbotsford for a flight school here...And I have no idea how to change my profile
:ugh:

wannabepilot1531
2nd Jan 2007, 17:23
'User CP' tab on the top left, then 'Edit Profile' on the left side.

Captain_ian
8th Jan 2007, 05:58
anyone got interview date from KA yet????

:ugh:

G-VXXL
21st Jan 2007, 00:20
that's what i've heard from a friend of mine, he is in Toronto and he said 5 friends of his (all in Toronto) submitted the application but received no reply.

Captain_ian
21st Jan 2007, 01:50
that's what i've heard from a friend of mine, he is in Toronto and he said 5 friends of his (all in Toronto) submitted the application but received no reply.

when did they apply?
I applied Dec 20 ish and still no answer.
But i heard people are getting their initial test already