PDA

View Full Version : qantas perth

hannibal lector
27th Dec 2006, 07:33
I hear that 2 DMM's from BNE and 1 fron SYD base are heading to perth for relief
during the current 8hr roster as no-one will do higher duties....... Shows you the calibure of our comrades. lest we forget...

Bumpfoh
27th Dec 2006, 11:24
And may they endure the wrath of the disenchanted PER engineers!:= := :=

And be named and shamed by The Voice for all to see.:mad:

But I'm sure they will use the excuse that they had no choice but to go.:*

You do have the right to say no gentlemen!:ugh: :ugh:

king oath
27th Dec 2006, 20:31
Sounds like typical small town, inward looking, behaviour. Maybe its because you're so isolated that you think you are a separate airline.

Think again, or get a job at one of your locally owned companies, would be a good starting point.

REALITY
28th Dec 2006, 13:12
We all must wake up and see what 'M' is up to. Divide and conquer!!

He sends in the scabs because his ridiculous ways are not working and is desperately clutching on to straws to stay alive.

'M''s achievemnts so far: nil.:D

Won't be long till he's gone and forgotten....

but the scabs... THEY WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.

I hope 'The Voice' continues to publish the names of these filth for all to see exactly what type of people we have to work alongside...those that will stab you in the back.

Excuses are pitiful...we all know what is happening in Perth.:mad:

sickofqf
29th Dec 2006, 00:32
Well Said !

chemical alli
29th Dec 2006, 05:25
perth first melbourne next ! enjoy it while it lasts.
i hear there is a few worried boys and girls with the syd precint review underway.still no face to face from the 3rd floor guess its easier to put your head in the sand then communicate with the troops.the can do sections will become a cant do dont care if this rudderless leadership continues ,but maybe thats what they want.

domo
29th Dec 2006, 06:14
hey chemical when does the syd precint report back
need to know if the retrenchments fit into my plans
like your input as i think you may watch a lot of maintenance

splashman
29th Dec 2006, 09:20
What happens when you deploy a reverser with the cowls unlatched, AOG for 2 days, rescue crew from MEL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Great to have your buddies back you during the subsequent inquest, was it not ?, or has that event been forgotten upon reaching the dizzy heights of management Dick.

Think about your buddies, the memories that we have, how we have backed for you in your time of need. All others thinking of scoring M points should as well. (we all have made mistakes)

Has anyone got a copy of Dick's testimonial when he nominated for the ALAEA elections a few years ago, be great to read through that again, hopefully quote him on a few statements and ask where he stands on those issues now.

The Voice
29th Dec 2006, 20:37
This "The Voice" is not the same The Voice referred to a couple of times within this thread.

chemical alli
29th Dec 2006, 23:26
hey domo i may watch maint and then again i might actually participate keep guessing.also syd precint review has nothing good for the three divisions.(base,dom,and sit)lets just say we better bury hatchets as we could all end up as one with red adairs to call on come an emergency.my guess one big pool of licenced engineers working out of base,limited domestic guys on the ramp on a 8hr day/arvo combination,sit with limited foreign ops approvals if m wants to keep the cash from said airlines,and mike buses,tool trolleys and tea chests travelling maint east to west on a daily bases when the proverbial hits the fan,and lets not forget the no licence training on A330 due to enough boys from both dom and sit being sent back to the hangars to look after the j* and q fleet of plastic fantastics.:E

soldier of fortune
30th Dec 2006, 01:46
i think you will find the sydney precint will have recomendations along those lines.
1.base/domestic support crew of lame's with the majority to be drawn from syd dom- 4 to 5 crews of 10 to 12 personal sent over to BASE from SDT these crews will be composite and set up like the current A330 crews -during the day they will support base maint operations or any aircraft left over with work outstanding from the night shift from sydney domestic flightline -mainly looking after ZX-b738 including the phased A chks for the b738/734'aircraft-there shifts mainly geared towards more nights-
2. the remaining S.D.T personal on the 10.9 roster backed up by ame's with type A licences -to carry out DAY SHIFT OPS and over night term chks backed by a small group of b1 and b2 LAME'S
3.S.I.T ops to remain the same -except for an off the shelf company formed giving bottom dollor service in support of 3rd party ops at S.I.T mainly with type A lic holder's backed again by a small group of B1 and B2 LAME'S.
4.--the rest of the current base structure to stay the same-
as stated before the sydney precint review is a smoke screen to implement change as the company see's fit to incorparate . the EASA lic structure.
:ok:
the findings of the review will only be implemented in the fullest untill the EASA lic structure is up and running -
ie many AME's with type A certs up and trained -