PDA

View Full Version : Snobs+yobs Do we need them?

speedbird268
26th Dec 2006, 17:58
Well by definition these are the two:

Yobs: people who are rebelious against people telling them what to do

Snobs: people who are rebelious against people telling them what to do but with the extra cash the addtionol option of them thinking they are better than anyone else.

My ideal world would be for rich to be friendly to poor which i feel is happening anyway for example:

The richest man on earth Bill Gates- he gives to charity aswell as angelina jolie and a lot more peopl.

So what do you think?

tony draper
26th Dec 2006, 18:19
Call me a old cynic but its just a law of nature,herbivors always outnumber the carnivores.
If you took all the wealth in this country and divided it up equaly betwixt every citizen herein,then came back fifty years later you would find 99% the wealth in the hands of about 2% of the population as it is now, and the rest would be walking about with their arses hanging out their kecks,metaphorically speaking.
:uhoh: :rolleyes:

brickhistory
26th Dec 2006, 18:21
The richest man on earth Bill Gates- he gives to charity aswell as angelina jolie and a lot more peopl.

So what do you think?

Does Mrs. Gates know Bill is giving to Angelina and a lot more people?

Wouldn't mind giving to her myself if circumstances arose.............

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh!
26th Dec 2006, 19:58
If you took all the wealth in this country and divided it up equaly betwixt every citizen herein,then came back fifty years later you would find 99% the wealth in the hands of about 2% of the population as it is now, I bet we'd keep more of it oop north this time :E

tony draper
26th Dec 2006, 20:04
Well they say England is like a huge milk cow,with its teats in London, its mouth over the midlands its arse over the North,twas ever thus.

HOGE
26th Dec 2006, 20:13
"..its arse over the North,twas ever thus."...

Good for the roses of Lancaster and York then?

Loose rivets
26th Dec 2006, 20:19
If you took all the wealth in this country and divided it up equaly betwixt every citizen herein,then came back fifty years later you would find 99% the wealth in the hands of about 2% of the population as it is now, and the rest would be walking about with their arses hanging out their kecks,metaphorically speaking.

Ah, but do what the man on the Wilfred Pickles show suggested all those years ago. Divi it up equally, then (he would) spend spend spend... and when it was all gone, he would divi it all up equally again. I just can't fault this cunning plan.:}

speedbird268
26th Dec 2006, 21:49
Does Mrs. Gates know Bill is giving to Angelina and a lot more people?

Wouldn't mind giving to her myself if circumstances arose.............

No:p Eats,shoots,leaves all over again:p