PDA

View Full Version : Its Panto time,....... anyone got any Cindarella jokes going?

Frank Poncherello
22nd Dec 2006, 09:33
Any Cindarella/ugly sister jokes going?!

Anyone?!

Merry Chrimbo folks,.....

VnV2178B
22nd Dec 2006, 11:30
Stolen from pistonheads.com (come on I know a lot of you post there as well...)

The handsome prince announced that a grand ball would be held to
which everyone was invited. Cinderella was excited but her wicked stepmother and the ugly sisters would not let her go. She was sitting disconsolately amid the ashes when her fairy godmother appeared before her.
"Why are you so sad, Cinderella?"
"Because my step mother and step sisters won't let me go to the ball"
"You shall go to the ball, Cinderella. I will provide you with the
most beautiful dress and glass slippers, a coach and horses and footmen to attend you."
"Oh, thank you, fairy godmother."
"There is just one condition, Cinderella, and you must listen to it carefully. You must be home by midnight because if you are not, on the stroke of midnight your fanny will turn into a melon".
Cinderella accepted this condition and in the twinkling of an eye the
promised goodies were before her and she set off for the ball. The ball was as wonderful as she expected. She danced with the handsome prince who had eyes for only her and, when the interval came she went into supper on the arm of the prince and sat opposite him.
The first course was a slice of melon and the sight of this recalled to Cinderella's mind the condition that her fairy godmother had imposed.
Cinderella felt sad that she had to go home so early and picked up
her knife and fork to start on her slice of melon.
The prince, on the other hand, ignored his knife and fork. He seized the slice of melon in both hands and buried his face in it. He took the flesh into his mouth and slurped over it as he sucked and swallowed the succulent fruit. He did not stop until he had got every drop of goodness from it. He
took the rind away from his face and juices were running down his chin.
He said to Cinderella, as he laid the rind aside,
"What time do you have to be home?"
"Ooh, about half past two," she replied.

Merry Christmas and all...

VnV

gingernut
22nd Dec 2006, 11:38
You've heard the panto joke havn't you ?

VnV2178B
22nd Dec 2006, 11:40
Oh, no I haven't

toothpic
22nd Dec 2006, 12:27
It's behind you!!!!

:) :) :) :) :) :)

spork
22nd Dec 2006, 18:23
Oh no it's not!

Rob Courtney
22nd Dec 2006, 18:33
Working a panto one year and Cinderellas father was getting ready for the ball and couldnt decide if he should wear his new leather jerkin or not. So hes trying it on in front of the mirror and askes cinders what do you think my dear is it Jerkin on? or Jerkin...... no better jerkin on:

In another the two palace cleaners jump out and make the dame jump, the dame says "dont do that dears I have acute angina you know" to which both cleaners reply "and such a lovely smile to go with it"!!!!

Rob

Mac the Knife
23rd Dec 2006, 16:12
"Why did Cinderella die at midnight?"

"'Cos her tampax turned into a pumpkin!"

Tolsti
23rd Dec 2006, 16:54
Do a google search for ''Rindercella and the sugly isters'' ........