PDA

View Full Version : Aerorescue Chief Pilot?

Air Ace
22nd Dec 2006, 03:30
Rumours abound!! :}

Talk about re-cycling.......!!! :ugh:

Captain Cranky may be able to throw some light on the matter? :E

Stink Finger
22nd Dec 2006, 04:51
at 4pm on friday the 05JAN07, the average IQ of the Cairns office will double.
Apparently Aero Rescue had some great applicants, guess they all withdrew.
Start with two slices of bread and a turd, we all know it's turd sandwiches for dinner.:yuk:

Captain Starlight
22nd Dec 2006, 06:58
Stink Finger,

Not the compulsive prevaricator? ?

If so, there's hardly going to be anyone left for the soon to be announced inquiry in the New Year.

Guess we'll have to wait until 050107.

Stink Finger
22nd Dec 2006, 09:39
I'm a real boy.

i feel for the staff at the destination, there's not enough money in their bank to keep staff with such leadership.

What happened to the job at CC, very sad indeed ;) .

Mainframe
22nd Dec 2006, 20:53
Seems like a little of Due Diligence was needed.

There is a wealth of anecdotal history supported by verifiable factual history.

Fasten seatbelts, there is a rough ride ahead until the problem reveals itself.

Pee Three
24th Dec 2006, 05:26
AR can't seem to miss a treat in this department ie CP position. Shame really I heard the dollars are good, I wonder how long this one will last, bets anyone...!!!!
cheers PT

captwawa
25th Dec 2006, 12:12
sounds like a typical paspaley operation, chuck money at a problem, but the probs never seam to get fixed...

justfun
25th Dec 2006, 23:54
Gosh ! what a surprise, and what a shame. Good luck guys.

MAXX
26th Dec 2006, 01:49
there is a light at the end of the tunnel guys,however we are still trying to work out if its a train coming the other way

watch this space

maxx:E

Green gorilla
27th Dec 2006, 09:36
:ugh: They will work it out it will just take time they have plenty of that around
ten years i think.

ringin
1st Jan 2007, 10:33
Things seem to be going from bad to worse for the messiah. Wonder if he will be back from his latest overseas trip before the proverbial hits the fan....

And which disaster will he address first.....

gas-chamber
1st Jan 2007, 11:10
Wassamatta wiv youse? Fer chrissake get to the point. What is your beef? If it's dickheads at the top at least have the guts to say so, and why you think so. This thread so far is just speaking in tongues.

Lefthanded_Rock_Thrower
1st Jan 2007, 11:34
i'm guessing what stinky, mainframe and cpt starlight are talking about is the new chief pilot, that would appear to be starting with aerorescue in jan07, i.e. they would know this individual really well, PM them, i'm sure they'd be happy to explain.

Good luck with that one boys, sandwiches all-round :).

Zhaadum
1st Jan 2007, 15:41
wtf???......

Hugh Jarse
1st Jan 2007, 17:25
http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i6/HugeArse/retarded.jpg

I agree with Gas Chamber and Zhaadum.

Write in English, please - not pidgin :}

Air Ace
1st Jan 2007, 23:03
This thread is all about the rumoured appointment of a very well known individual in Far North Queensland, to the position of Chief Pilot at Aerorescue.

If the rumour is true, condolences to the other staff.

We're all waiting for Captain Cranky to confirm. He appears to be a little reticent! :E

Pee Three
2nd Jan 2007, 01:19
:rolleyes: Although not officially announced, I've heard it is not a rumour and will probaly be on Memo when everyone gets back from hols. So if you guys who continue to talk in riddles have some goss on the guy cough up!! Most individuals within AR will probaly make up their own minds within the next 3-6 months anyway but it doesn't hurt to have a "heads up" on a persons past good or bad....