PDA

View Full Version : My First Job

Nicolas DG
20th Dec 2006, 22:52
Hello everyone, my name is Nicolás, Iīm 19 years old and Iīm from Argentina,
and I would like to know, if anyone know about some kind of job but for single enginnes aircrafts. I know that Iīm mybye too young and that Iīm really really far away from the real world jejeje, but I think that mybye exist some company or organization which can be loocking for some young pilots to make new experiences.
So please, if someone know something, please let me know,
Iīm ready to go to any part of the world, I just want to fly!
Bye bye, thanks very much!
Have good flights!!!

PD: Take a loock to this film jejeje:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=4GR7gIL1oS4

Mooney12
21st Dec 2006, 12:41
Argentina's version of Borat..hahaha

dartagnan
23rd Dec 2006, 18:09
if you just want fly and that's all, it is not going to work.

but if you like planes, and be with planes by cleaning them, refueling them, or working in an FBO to make this aviation world better...
some plane owners (or renters)would be happy to see a motivated young man like you by taking you up to show how to fly their aircraft.;)

Nicolas DG
23rd Dec 2006, 23:05
jajajaaj, thanks Dartagnan, jaja, Iīm sure that itīll be like you said, but, the problem is that I want to work, I just want to make a liveing from the aviation. I donīt know, mybye what Iīm loocking for doesnīt exist, but I have to make a try, and know if someone know about some compani (small compani, I donīt know, any compani) which can be loocking for young poeple, unexperience pilots. Some job in which I should fly a single enginne. In any part of the world, I donīt care, if itīs in Africa, Alaska, etc. I just want to fly, and work flying, make experience because in the future I want to be a pilot from some important airline!, jejeje.
So, if you or someone know about something, please let me know, Iīm able to go to any part, bye bye!
Have good flights!!

Someone said:
ĻTo most people the sky itīs the limit, to those who love aviation is homeĻ

Marry Christmas!

PicMas
25th Dec 2006, 15:37
Hello my name is Picmas, I'm 32 years old hahahahaha.
Unless you hold a commercial license, how do you plan to work as a pilot???
Maybe you should focus on getting that CPL and then apply in Africa.
Thanks, see you, bye bye, have good flights, hope it works out, feliz navidad

mcgoo
25th Dec 2006, 23:03
looking at your other posts, this has to be a wind up! :uhoh:

PicMas
28th Dec 2006, 15:33
If you already know the CPL is a requirement for commercial flying, and still ask where you can work as a pilot without it, I honestly think you shouldn't bother taking the CPL.

I agree, this is definitely a windup...
Then again, I once worked with an Argentinian, he had about the same logic as this guy.

Nicolas DG
29th Dec 2006, 16:31
Hello everybody!
PicMas, your thoughts about me are totally wrong because obviously, I really care take my CLP and Iīll do it next year, but I just wanna know for future works, you know, we cannot wait for start loocking for a Job when I get the CLP, I must to loock for it from naw because the life itīs to short.
And one more thing, I have very clean, the idea of: If you want to work, you should have the CLP.
But, for example, I know about a compani, which are making voluntary works in poor countrys from Africa, and I think that they donīt ask for the CLP, but Iīm shure that you can be more able to take that jobs if you have it. So, this are the kind of ĻFuture JobsĻ that Iīm loocking for, and please my friend, donīt worry about me, I know that I need the CLP!
Bye bye my friend, and have a good new year!!!

PD: PicMas, are you from Argentina??

PAPI-74
31st Dec 2006, 18:42
Yep!
It's a wind up, or he's been at the Mulled Wine.

DG: What's the AG flying like in S. America?
Get the CPL and strap one of those babies!!!!

No jobs here without hours. No money....no hours!!!

Try aircraft ferry companies, but again, no hours....no trust....no job.

dartagnan
31st Dec 2006, 21:56
you don't need a cpl to carry some "sugar" to florida.
see what I mean???