PDA

View Full Version : Sad sexual problem

GANNET FAN
19th Dec 2006, 14:51
"A young husband who became sexually disinhibited after suffering a head injury at work has won 3.166 million in damages."

Confession...I started off this thread with this quote from the D.Telegraph thinking how I could make this sound funny and amuse fellow Ppruners, and the longer I looked at the actual article the more sad I thought it became at the breakup of a family.

The reason I am posting this, is hopefully to be first and prevent some other dork from making fun at some body else's expense.

From a repentant GF

Capt. Queeg
19th Dec 2006, 14:56
sexually disinhibited after after suffering a head injury at workNothing worse than bad head.....

Ozzy
19th Dec 2006, 15:17
3.166 million is a lot of expense to make fun of....

Ozzy

verticalhold
19th Dec 2006, 15:21
Never mind Gannet Fan, I'm sure he'll find plenty of young ladies ready to help him with his compensation...er I meant problem:E

cessna l plate
19th Dec 2006, 15:38
He is suffering from a greater version of that which all married men suffer................. A Headache!!!!!

Buster Hyman
19th Dec 2006, 21:47
after suffering a head injury
Teeth marks will do it everytime!:(

barit1
20th Dec 2006, 02:20
I was a mite puzzled (being from the Colonies and all that) at the term "disinhibited" - a new one on me.

Now that I've looked it up, I'm afraid that I don't see what the problem is...:)

Mac the Knife
20th Dec 2006, 05:27
It's actually a pretty major problem in some patients with frontal lobe syndrome after a big head injury.

Disinhibited means they don't see a problem about getting up and peeing in the nearest flowerpot when they feel the need and are also quite likely to pull out their John Thomas over dinner or at a board meeting and have a cheery wank.

No inhibitions. And they're not very bright either.

Girls get it too. One lass who was a patient of mine (previously very respectable) took to soliciting passing strangers, and after two abortions (and a dose of the clap) the family had to have her sterilised.

Actually pretty tragic.

Lon More
20th Dec 2006, 12:22
Hope it wasn't Foss :)

verticalhold
20th Dec 2006, 12:25
Sounds a bit like the idiot though:E
No canine capers yet today I see

barit1
28th Dec 2006, 01:28
Scott Adams (http://dilbertblog.typepad.com/the_dilbert_blog/2006/12/best_lawyer_eve.html) has his take on this poor guy (who's prolly leering all the way to the bank) and his lawyer (surely his professional services are in extreme demand).

Wiley
28th Dec 2006, 04:33
I feel nothing but sympathy for the poor fellow... but, just as when I hear of someone being given multi multi thousands in compensation for the mental anguish they've suffered after being mugged by low-lifes who will never have two bob to rub together that THEY will ever put towards compensating their victim, I ask myself "Whose pockets does this 3.166 million come from?"

The answer is yours and mine - and I don't know about yours, but mine aren't bottomless - (or they ****ing are as in there's a bloody great hole in 'em!) - and I ask myself where this culture of compensation-by-taxpayer is going to end?