PDA

View Full Version : What the **** is wrong with Gordon Browns mouth?

kissmysquirrel
18th Dec 2006, 22:12
Is it just me or has anyone else noticed that when Gordon Brown is talking, as he pauses to inhale during a sentence, he seems to curl his lower lip in and let his lower jaw drop. How irritating to watch. Can't believe the punters of the UK would vote him in as el presidento de britannico!
Rant over thanks.

but it really does become most annoying watching him talk!

tony draper
18th Dec 2006, 22:23
One suspects what comes out of them when he is PM will annoy prooners even more
:uhoh: :rolleyes:

rugmuncher
18th Dec 2006, 22:28
It's a muscular thing due to his glass eye !

:ok:

Unwell_Raptor
18th Dec 2006, 22:31
So you would never have voted for Abraham Lincoln or Disraeli, then? They were both ugly buggers.

What does appearance have to do with political ability?

This is just stupid.

G-CPTN
18th Dec 2006, 22:32
You've obviously not watched Rory Bremner's parody of Gordon which highlights this behaviour.

tony draper
18th Dec 2006, 22:37
Sadly looks do count now in this media age Mr Raptor,don't think we will ever see a old bald headed PM ever again.
:uhoh:
So thats me out of the running:(

G-CPTN
18th Dec 2006, 22:55
But does Lembit Opik stand a chance at leading the Liberals?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lembit_%C3%96pik

ShyTorque
18th Dec 2006, 22:57
"What the **** is wrong with Gordon Browns mouth?"

He keeps opening it. :rolleyes:

tilewood
18th Dec 2006, 23:07
It's not the look of it, it's the stupid crap that comes out of it that
worries me!!

tony draper
18th Dec 2006, 23:07
Admitedly he is a grim lookin buggah, he looks like he should have a hump a withered arm a club foot and work in a mortuary.

Duchess_Driver
18th Dec 2006, 23:14
"But does Lembit Opik stand a chance at leading the Liberals?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lembit_%C3%96pik"

He must have a huge wanger though....Sian Lloyd and a "Cheeky Girl":D ;)

tilewood
18th Dec 2006, 23:14
Admitedly he is a grim lookin buggah, he looks like he should have a hump a withered arm a club foot and work in a mortuary.

Yep!! Sounds like No11 Downing St to me!! :ok:

Rollingthunder
18th Dec 2006, 23:34
" What does appearance have to do with political ability?"

Political Ability?

Who cares about that other than other bloody politicians?

Honest and Earnest Service to the Public would be more appropriate.

wiccan
19th Dec 2006, 00:32
Should have seen it BEFORE he took execution, sorry Elecution lessons. IF you can stand it, look for "Robber" Brown in his first term as Herr Chancellor :}
bb

Standard Noise
19th Dec 2006, 01:02
What the **** is wrong with Gordon Brown's mouth?
It's attached to an arsehole!

Mind you, it's not in as bad a shape as Lembit Opik's.

Howard Hughes
19th Dec 2006, 01:42
Sadly looks do count now in this media age Mr Raptor,don't think we will ever see a old bald headed PM ever again.
So thats me out of the running:(

If only way we could say the same Mr Draper...:hmm:

http://www.edrants.com/reluctant/howardarnold.jpg

By the way our PM is the one on the right!!:*

Loose rivets
19th Dec 2006, 05:24
The smartly dressed Prime Minister soon became aware of the motorized finger and the infra red beam in the eye of his host.

"Term...!!!!" He said, stopping himself quickly. "Ah...what term are you serving."

Krystal n chips
19th Dec 2006, 06:20
Is it just me or has anyone else noticed that when Gordon Brown is talking, as he pauses to inhale during a sentence, he seems to curl his lower lip in and let his lower jaw drop. but it really does become most annoying watching him talk!

I always thought the sphincter muscles were for one way passage ? :E

cessna l plate
19th Dec 2006, 08:14
The rectal muscle group IS for one way traffic. You will notice that although good clean air is ingested, the eflux is a lot less palatable.

God help this country when he becomes PM. Have you noticed that some on here (me included) bemoan the loss of Maggie to a degree, not everything she did was right, but some of it was. Do you think after a couple of years of Gordon we will all be on the "bring back Tony" bandwagon??????

kissmysquirrel
19th Dec 2006, 09:13
Thanks for the laugh this morning guys. 9am and I am in a great mood. Standard noise, Tilewood, Drapes, Shytorque now they were funny replies.

As for that Limpdik Topbunk, he should never have cheated on Sian! What a git and no, he won't ever lead a party looking like that! What's happened to his face then? Did he fall out of the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down?

lexxity
19th Dec 2006, 09:18
Did he fall out of the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down?

Nah, he landed on a trampoline and went back for another go. :yuk: :yuk:

(Has someone been at the smilies again?)

rab-k
19th Dec 2006, 11:56
Not his mouth, but the guff that spews from it is the problem.

All of which pales to insignificance when compared with his hands - if he ever speaks from a podium, watch his hands (left in particular) shoot forward and back as he touches either his notes or the front edge of the podium. Almost as irritating to watch as he is to listen to.

If anyone ever needs to shut him up, just tie his bloody hands to his sides and jobs a good'un!

Doctor Cruces
19th Dec 2006, 12:31
D'you mean apart from every time he opens it sh*t pours out?

Doc C

:)

brain fade
19th Dec 2006, 16:01
I know that he's married these days, but I have it on extremely good authority that he is 'a confirmed batchelor', as they say.

Perhaps that helps to explain his foppish mannerism?

Feel sorry for his beard tho.:rolleyes:

Taildragger67
19th Dec 2006, 16:06
Howard,

What amazes me about that photo is that LJH (Little Johnny Howard) actually doesn't appear to be that much shorter than the Gubernator. Was he standing on a box? :}

Lex,

That line about the trampoline & bouncing back up for another go... :ok:

Drapes,

I'd vote for you!

In fact, any takers for a 'Drapes for PM' campaign? :ok:

But as for the reason for the thread... yes it's like the mouth one might make when one is amazed at something (ie. 'jaw-dropping'). Does it mean that we mere mortals are supposed to be jaw-droppingly amazed at every pearl wot drops from ol' Gordy's lips?

Or is it that with every sentence, he's more amazed that he's managed to get away with it for this long??!!

Standard Noise
19th Dec 2006, 16:34
In fact, any takers for a 'Drapes for PM' campaign? :ok:

Yeah, like we all thought it was cute in 1996 when we saw pics of the present incumbant playing a guitar, sign of impending doom that was!:ugh: :{

helimutt
19th Dec 2006, 19:33
actually isn't there a picture of Sir Draper playing a guitar in the pictures of everyone thread.
I vote Drapes for PM. We need a name for his party though because he sure as hell doesn't conform to Labour/Conservative or Lib Dem. :ok: :} :}

1DC
19th Dec 2006, 23:04
The Lord was unkind to the robber gordon. He made him ugly and then smacked him in the face with a shovel..

Smudger
27th Dec 2006, 20:19
I've just noticed the ad at the bottom of the page for Lydd - London Ashford Airport..... WHAT!!! London....Ashford's in Kent, isn't it? How about advertising London Ringway..... or Rhoose Birmingham Airport... WTF??

Sorry, off thread again.

G-CPTN
27th Dec 2006, 21:10
http://www.pprune.org/forums/showthread.php?t=257339