PDA

View Full Version : contract work/pay and conditions

westie
17th Dec 2006, 12:34
Can anyone help please. I haver been looking at a number of contract sites (Parc for example) and although many jobs are advertised, I can't find anything on pay and conditions. Can anyone suggest either a website or another means of finding out what say a years contract on the A320 in Vietnam would pay without actually filling in an on line application. After all I guess we all want to know how much we're going to be paid! They just don't seem to make it too easy to find out.
Thanks in anticipation.

alatnariver
19th Dec 2006, 06:26
Well to get the "official" t&c`s of a particular contract you most likely have to talk to the people at the agency.

For the most common contracts I would do a search here using the search function of pprune, at least for the Vietnam and most of the Indian contracts you should finde some info.

By the way, I used to fly a contractor, not anymore thoug, but still receive offers from some agencies as my details are still on file with them. They just forgot to delete me from theirs lists, even if asked to do so. My point is, just register with them and you will see what they will offer you, costs nothing and there is no obligation at all. If t&c details are missing just ask them to be more precise.:ok: