PDA

View Full Version : Merry Christmas

PLovett
16th Dec 2006, 01:07
Given the general levels of angst that has been inhabiting the D & G sites of late I thought I'd take this opportunity to wish all pruners (yes, even the ones I fundamentally disagree with :{ ) a very Merry Christmas (no matter what religion you may be) and I hope all your dreams come true in the New Year (and Santa brings something nice). :}

beaver_rotate
16th Dec 2006, 09:55
Here here!!! There is some serious crap on this website of late.... everyone just needs to chill out I reckon... some blokes on here are worse than some women I've met, bitch bitch bitch:

smile; look out the window and enjoy the view; it could be worse, you could be scrubbing skiddies off the crappers @ the airport!! :) :) :) :)

Merry xmas! :ok:

BR

Di_Vosh
16th Dec 2006, 15:13
To all you dudes and dudettes back in Oz, have a good one, have a beer for me, and keep Australia chilled for when we return.

:ok:

DIVOSH

The Voice
16th Dec 2006, 20:12
... and to the Di Vosh's of the world - from your proud at home support network team - keep your head and a$$ down, and come home safe!

to the proud at home support network team and all the DV's out there

May you all have a safe and merry christmas, and be back to tango the Pprunestep in '07.

The Hill
17th Dec 2006, 07:50
From deepest darkest Afreaka, hope everyone back home has a great christmas! :ok:

Di_Vosh
18th Dec 2006, 12:42
Hey, thanks for the thought and comments :)

It's always nice to know that you're being supported at home

DIVOSH!