PDA

View Full Version : serious Italian Helicopter Schools

benny2
15th Dec 2006, 21:39
Did my flying in the USA and move to Italy near Venice. It is very hard to find serious Italian helicopter schools. Searched on all the web and sended many e-mail to flightschools but nobody is home or the site is under construction.

Can some one please help me with this problem. I did alot of training in the Schweitzer. They say that alot of schools speak italian and no english in their groundschool what I can not imagine. Hope some one can help me with this problem because i wanne fly.

Thanks and fly safe

Benny

Hi pilot who replied on my question,

Thank you for all your replys and the advice you gave me.

I am gone finish the flying in the USA after speaking with some pilots. For me it is difficult to finish it up in Italy.The 130 hrs on the Schweizer are not valid in Italy and I have to start all over again. When I finish it in the USA than it takes in my circumstancis less time to achieve what I wanne do.

Two schools from the 12 school I contacted in Italy gave me a positive reply , Bassi Robert of AEREO CLUB “F. BARACCA” Lugo di Romagna and Francesco Simiconi from Air Service Center.

My advice is , whenever other people are looking for serious helicopter schools, send them to these two schools.

Everybody a Happy Christmass and a good and safe 2007 for you and your family

Benny

iovolo73
15th Dec 2006, 22:11
Hi,

try this link www.scuolaelicotteri.it (http://www.scuolaelicotteri.it) I think one of the best school in italy

bye

E.

alberto86
16th Dec 2006, 11:03
hi, why don't you try to contact some swiss school? From what I know we don't have proper helicopter flying schools in italy..., but I hope someone will be able to tell you more about it..
By the way, have a look here http://www.eliticino.com/pagine/totale.htm

benny2
16th Dec 2006, 12:34
hi, why don't you try to contact some swiss school? From what I know we don't have proper helicopter flying schools in italy..., but I hope someone will be able to tell you more about it..
By the way, have a look here http://www.eliticino.com/pagine/totale.htm

Hi Alberto86,

Thank you for your reply. I tired to contract many schools but alot of the sites are under construction or do not respond back after i send and e-mail.

Also the school Eliticino did not respond back. I always have the feeling that some schools do not spreak English and thats why they do not react.

Hopefully I will get reaction from the ministery of transportation who i also send an e-mail.

Good luck further,

benny

marcotiloca
16th Dec 2006, 23:02
Hi, not all the Italian schools are going to be a rip off! Keep searching, anyway you can still go skating, if you know what I mean!

Marco :ok:

P.S.: I'm still skating from time to time whenever good weather permits!

gigi116
17th Dec 2006, 09:23
I suggest you to contact ITALFLY of Trento.
They are based in Trento with a R22 fleet and also have web-site.
I did my licence revalidation with them and they seemed to me to be quite professionals.

If you need NH300 (same of Shweizer 300) contact Scuola Nazionale Elicotteri based in Lugo di Romagna they should also have sim.

Ask anycase the availability of an instructor with US experience (for english language) , as some of them did their training in US.

Good look.

benny2
17th Dec 2006, 16:15
I suggest you to contact ITALFLY of Trento.
They are based in Trento with a R22 fleet and also have web-site.
I did my licence revalidation with them and they seemed to me to be quite professionals.
If you need NH300 (same of Shweizer 300) contact Scuola Nazionale Elicotteri based in Lugo di Romagna they should also have sim.
Ask anycase the availability of an instructor with US experience (for english language) , as some of them did their training in US.
Good look.

Thank you for your reply. I already contacted the last one because I have flown many hours in the Schweizer 300cbi. I sended them today an e-mail. I will let you know how they react.

Enjoy your weekend,

emiel

easy319
18th Dec 2006, 18:14
Thank you for your reply. I already contacted the last one because I have flown many hours in the Schweizer 300cbi. I sended them today an e-mail. I will let you know how they react.

Enjoy your weekend,

emiel

Hi Benny
I also did all my Helicopter training up to CFI in Florida and now I'm here in Italy having a lot of problem to get the JAA license.
Anyway send me an e mail at [email protected] and i can tell you all I know for the conversion and witch shools are available here in Italy and in UK.
Ciao Gian.

tolasudulsa
19th Dec 2006, 08:58
hi benny2,
i live in north of italy( milan parma) and work as pilot,
we use both r22/300.
if you need help please send PM

ciao,
tolasudulsa

benny2
22nd Dec 2006, 03:30
Benny

Hi pilot who replied on my question,

Thank you for all your replys and the advice you gave me.

I am gone finish the flying in the USA after speaking with some pilots. For me it is difficult to finish it up in Italy.The 130 hrs on the Schweizer are not valid in Italy and I have to start all over again. When I finish it in the USA than it takes in my circumstancis less time to achieve what I wanne do.

Two schools from the 12 school I contacted in Italy gave me a positive reply , Bassi Robert of AEREO CLUB “F. BARACCA” Lugo di Romagna and Francesco Simiconi from Air Service Center.

My advice is , whenever other people are looking for serious helicopter schools, send them to these two schools.

Everybody a Happy Christmass and a good and safe 2007 for you and your family

Benny