PDA

View Full Version : Gidday

BerG-NZ
15th Dec 2006, 21:01
Hi guys.

Am a newbie to this huge forum, wow what a huge userbase. Lots of interesting stuff.

Am currently at the IR stage of my CPL training in New Zealand.

Just wondering if there's many NZ'ers here?

tinpis
16th Dec 2006, 23:52
I usda be one but I had the other half me brain removed an became an Orstrayan
You plannin on comin over and pinchin a job orf them and keepin one of their sheilas as a pet?:hmm:

pakeha-boy
17th Dec 2006, 00:07
Jeeeeeez tin:confused: ....once a kiwi...always a kiwi......mind you the half-a-brain thing,is likely to get you sent to Gore or Buller:}

glekichi
17th Dec 2006, 02:16
NZ seems to be pretty well represented on these forums actually!
(Im a C-Cat)
Does the Berg in your nickname imply that you are from DN?

AerocatS2A
17th Dec 2006, 13:22
I did something very similar to Tinpis, the pet got preggers though, now I'm thinking of having her spayed ;).

Aynayda Pizaqvick
17th Dec 2006, 19:35
Watch it pakeha-boy, I was born and bred in Gore! :(

pakeha-boy
17th Dec 2006, 22:20
...see what I mean....who in their right mind would name their kid,...

..................AYnayda PizaqVick!???....hey do the meat pies still have tails hanging out of them at the pie cart in Gore.....PB

Wombat35
17th Dec 2006, 22:57
Hmmm wonder where I fit in...

An ozzie, that moved willingly to NZ....

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

How you getting on Wannabe? Saving for those lessons?

Cheers

Wombat (what's Kiwi for Wombat?)

Come on PB you should know :} :}

tinpis
18th Dec 2006, 01:12
This time of year a lot of Wombats die from having kiddies pyjamas shoved up their arse.

Wombat35
18th Dec 2006, 01:16
Ahhh... that would explain why I'm trying to understand / reason with Dick Smith on the other thread....:bored:

glekichi
18th Dec 2006, 03:46
Hey wombat>
It cant be all that rare coz Im in the same boat!
Damn us Aussies taking all the locals' jobs:} :}

Aynayda Pizaqvick
18th Dec 2006, 13:56
Dunno P-B, only been back once in 5 years (much to my parents disgust) and even that was once too often! I think the pie cart had been shut down long ago though, probably by the Health Department:yuk:
I think I must be one of the few to have seen the light and got 12,000 miles from the place as soon as I could (and some days even that doesn't seem far enough!). What a :mad: hole!

pakeha-boy
18th Dec 2006, 23:51
A-P...yeah mate ,...did 4 yrs @ lincoln.Ag Sci....most of the boys were from Gore,tokanui,tapanui.....sheepshagging towns for sure...but they were a bloody good lot...and good mates,lots of humour.......and the "Jackarse" movies have nothing on these boys...true classics....have a lot of respect for the boys down south.....Pig-Islanders for sure:} ....all the best mate..PB

tinpis
19th Dec 2006, 00:39
...and another thing its bloody silly sending over kiwi fire fighters to fight bush-fires when the only bloody fire most them ever put out is when cuzzy Hepis hangi got outa control and set fire to the old HQ and the electric puha behind the chookhouse..eh. :uhoh:

the wizard of auz
19th Dec 2006, 01:04
I met two station hands from Gore...................absolute clowns who after twelve months on the place still had trouble finding the closest mill. I thought it was them, but another Kiwi told me they were all like that from Gore. :eek:

gsf
19th Dec 2006, 02:03
Yeah tinpis, fighting bushfires is dangerous work, as the two aussies who were killed in NSW a few years back found out.
Perhaps the Kiwis should leave you lot to sort it out yourselves.

the wizard of auz
19th Dec 2006, 02:50
And it begins. :}
I'll re frame from making comment at this point, lest the mods close the thread, as so oft has happened before. :}

tinpis
19th Dec 2006, 03:08
http://www.augk18.dsl.pipex.com/Smileys/fishing3.gif

http://www.augk18.dsl.pipex.com/Smileys/fishmlt.gifhttp://www.augk18.dsl.pipex.com/Smileys/fishblk.gifhttp://www.augk18.dsl.pipex.com/Smileys/fish.gif

:rolleyes:

the wizard of auz
19th Dec 2006, 03:14
:}
One doesn't have to go fishing to get a bite around here. ;) :}

gsf
19th Dec 2006, 03:28
As you have just proved.

the wizard of auz
19th Dec 2006, 08:56
could be I was a fishin too. :}

pakeha-boy
19th Dec 2006, 17:33
Tin mate.....quit,your killing me...my gut hurts.....this is cruel and unusual punishment....: :D