PDA

View Full Version : looking for this guy!!!!

jetcharter727
15th Dec 2006, 12:34
C V**********
the dude is a f:mad: :mad: king thief!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

four engine jock
15th Dec 2006, 12:42
I think he is working for XXXX in UAE . And yes he is a SNAKE!!!!
he worked in South Africa .
They paid for his FAA B727 Type rating that cost over $15.000 and left them after six month.Ihear they are looking for him to sue him and to get there money back. Calling him a thief is a nice way to put it!!!

WATCH OUT FOR THIS GUY!!!

Not a very good pilot either...

4HolerPoler
15th Dec 2006, 14:57
Ahh, now there's more to this than meets the eye. I'd make a small wager that jetcharter727, a new member to this site, apparently created to flame Captain CV, he of questionable moral and (thanks 4 engine jock) aviating skills, is closely related to Mr. T, the owner of I***** Air, Captain CV's previous employer.

Story goes is that Mr. T became accustomed to paying his captains 11,000 South African Rands (that's almost $ 1,600) a month when pilots were plentiful. Now times have changed and Mr. T's previous slave labor has moved on to better things.

So Mr. T was forced to hire unrated guys, such as our hapless Captain CV, from far-flung lands like Belgium & heaven forbid, pay for their ratings. Albeit at the cheapest facility he could find.

And so the now hapless Mr. T is surprised when guys like Cappy CV move on to better things as soon as he's got a few underpaid hours under his belt. Wake up and smell the roses Mr. T - look after your staff, pay them a decent wage and show them the respect they deserve and they'll stick around and then you or your staff won't have to come to this site and flame your ex-employees for doing a runner.

Got it?

4HP

four engine jock
15th Dec 2006, 17:13
Just so that you know.
This Capt was making $4000.00 every month. Thats about 28.800 rands every month. I dont think thats to bad in South Africa.

The true cost of a type rating in the USA was about $20.000 . if you include hotel, per diem and air tickets.
And for your info the school he went is a very good one. check them out your self. Higher Power Aviation.
Mr T never makes crew sign a bond. Just a hand shake unlike many other airline in SA
when this so call capt resigned Mr T just asked him to give the company 30 days. and to pay the cost of only the shcool . ($9800.00 ). I think thats very fare.
this capt CV said he would for at least two years.
Every one has the right to seek other employment
its not correct to just pick up you salary and f..k off without letting any one know!!!
Mr T gave this Capt a job even when everyone told him not to cause its not the first time he does this.

With all that in said

You should get you facts right before you make a comment.

expatula
15th Dec 2006, 18:14
4 engine jock, what are you so upset about this capt cv? :eek:

four engine jock
15th Dec 2006, 18:27
This guy begged for the job. And I thought he was my friend!! GUESS NOT!!
He was unemployed for over a year!
All his friends warned me about him and told me he would do something like this. And told me not to trust him. I stuck my neck out for this guy!!
Everyone has the right to better them self and to seek better employment and more money..
But not like this!!!
he is not even that good of a pilot!!!!

But Aviation is a very small world.

It will catch up to him.

Thats why Iam upset.

4HolerPoler
15th Dec 2006, 21:27
I have a good friend who worked as a skipper for them & his all-inclusive salary was 11,000 SA fund-vouchers; granted this was a few years ago, though not more than a couple.

Cappy CV will be pulling in around 11 to 12 G's a month with his new outfit. Sure, he'll be earning his money but are you surprised that he's gone?

How can you sue someone when he wasn't bonded?

The time has come that the great majority of captains of jet aircraft will no longer consider any loyalty to their employers when they're getting paid a paltry 1,600 or even 4,000 bucks. Even in Africa.

Get used to it.

4HP

GoreTex
16th Dec 2006, 10:03
4 engine dude,
get a life, CV congrats to your new better job.
tex

four engine jock
17th Dec 2006, 04:32
Fact of the matter is that we all have the right to go were the money is.
All I say is you should never close your doors
CV did it the wrong way.
YES he was paid what I said.
Not many pay that much in South Africa unless you work for SAA.
IF you leave a job ,the least is to give them 30 days notice.
Well Enough said
GOOD LUCK TO HIM.
AND F__K HIM TOO!!!!!

Wizofoz
17th Dec 2006, 06:51
This Capt was making $4000.00 every month. Thats about 28.800 rands every month. I dont think thats to bad in South Africa.

Maybe not, but it's cr@p money anywhere else in the world. If you have a supply of South African pilots, great, paySouth African wages. If not, welcome to globilisation!!

futr-kofeshop-dweler
17th Dec 2006, 08:47
Way to go CV, whoever you may be!!! So you've burned your bridges in Africa, still a few continents to go, and rumour has it they all need pilots in the forseeable future!

Cheers!

For all people/companies paying slave wages (that goes for way too many companies here in the ME), you deserve what comes your way... funny thing that Karma....

four engine jock
19th Dec 2006, 13:01
As I have said . Everyone has the right to get what they deserve. More money better life.
We ALL do.
Whats wrong is to scew your friends in the process..

Thats all iam saying.

GoreTex
19th Dec 2006, 13:48
and now you try to screw him

four engine jock
19th Dec 2006, 15:46
Well lets see . He was a friend that begged me to give him the job.
all his other friends warned me he would do it!!
I know he would not last long. But he was broke and I helped him.
But to F--k the company is one thing, but to do it me is another thing.
YES I WILL F>>K HIM UP ONE WAY OR THE OTHER>
All he has done is mess it up for the other guys,
the only thing we asked was to stay one year after he recieved his type rating.
dont think that was to much to ask for.

GoreTex
19th Dec 2006, 16:37
guess you are not the owner of the company and shouldn't take it personal, sorry but you sound a bit like a looser.
the company did not bond him, tough luck.

Wizofoz
19th Dec 2006, 17:07
"A verbal contract isn't worth the paper it's written on!"- Henry Ford

6000PIC
19th Dec 2006, 18:15
F E J , you`re just what this industry is full of , and that`s not a compliment.

four engine jock
20th Dec 2006, 15:03
6000PIC F E J , you`re just what this industry is full of , and that`s not a compliment.

So what your saying is it ok to scerw people.

I guess you have done it before.
So its true what they say about some pilots. like you MR 6000 min.
cant be trusted.
Most of the South African pilots I know are great guys.
And keep the word.
Its not like this guy was being paid peanuts.

he was getting paid better then most guys in SA

Baas
21st Dec 2006, 09:46
You sound like and old tart that knows it all....! :}
You are so full of :mad: it...!
Dude, get a life, grow up and smell the roses, a minor setback in your little world and bla bla bla bla...endless nonsense!!!!!
Dude...??? Hello?????
We dont want to hear this ten year old rubbish!
Baas.:E

four engine jock
21st Dec 2006, 13:02
Ok .
This guy came to South Africa.
recieved a work permit. The he went got all kinds of loans and then f**ked off without paying a single RAND.
Iam sure that South African tax payers like that!!!!
And you people think its ok.
What ever happened to being Honest!!!
But one day I will find this guy ,MR CV from Belgium that cant even fly a C152 Much less a B727.
But then DHL in UAE will find out for them self when he screws them... and he will. he does it to every one. I wonder if they know that he was a gun runner and crashed a B707 in Bulgaria. and claimed to be a capt with Cargo Lion.

That guy should not be let near an airplane.

well enough said about this nut case.
HE WILL GET WHAT IS COMMING TO HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!

ironbutt57
21st Dec 2006, 20:44
There is no DHL aviation concern based in the UAE,,,maybe an ACMI operator contracted to them....and all of you slagging this fellow off right or wrong...best you remember how small of an industry this is..."live by the sword..die by the sword"..and no...I have NO idea who this person is nor do I really care...

Adhemar
23rd Dec 2006, 10:38
F E J,

Please contact me with an e-mail address where I can reach you via my mail at [email protected]

Regards,

Adhemar

sex bomb
29th Dec 2006, 16:04
It does not suprise me that MR CV better know as victor charlie.

This guy is crazy and anyone who hires him should know who he is.

YES he did crash a B707 in Bulgaria a few years ago.
Aircraft was overloaded with wepons (AK47) and when he tried to rotate , aircraft would not takeoff so he aborted. They say aircraft was overloaded by as much as 10 tons.
He is a bush pilot and should never be in control of an Airplane.

Anyone who hires this guy must be willing to get screwed.

For over twenty years this guy has been screwing his friends and workmates.

Every dog has his day.
And his day will come soon!!!
Just hope hs does not kill anyone.

Lupus-Zorro
30th Dec 2006, 14:59
I know mr. CVV he did not crash any aircraft over loaded or otherwise. He had to abort a take off and ran onto the stopway thats all. As for him being a bush pilot whats so bad about that? Do you believe you could land a B707 at Mbuji Mayi at max landing weight?

Marcassin
30th Dec 2006, 17:12
that real :E :E

sex bomb
31st Dec 2006, 11:28
Well why did he abort LUPUS?

Every one knows the truth. He did so cause he was overloaded and the aircraft would not rotate. BUT YOU KNOW THAT DONT YOU!!!
Come on dont give this guy to much credit please ,, He is a COWBOY.

He would sell his mother to make a buck.
HE even forgot about his first family ,left them for a well we all know her .
LITTLE HOLLAND

As for landing at Mbuji Mayi WOW Big deal I did it Over A 100 times maybe more.
In Both B707 and DC8
As for being a bush pilot. YOU CAN TAKE THE PILOT OUT OF THE BUSH BUT YOU CAN NEVER TAKE THE BUSH OUT OF THE PILOT.

He will always he like that. And mark my word one day he will kill someone.

SEX BOMB

jetcharter727
4th Jan 2007, 07:18
:} Sex Bomb it seems you know this guy!!
We all know him very well also. He is everythig they say and more.
In ref to the the B707 in Bulgaria. YES VERY TRUE!!
Who ever hires him beware. He will either screw you or steal from you!!
I heard awhile back he taxied a B727 into a jetway in Libreville.
Thats what he does.:suspect:
Come on Lupus-Zorro whats the big deal about Mbuji Mayi .
Been there done that.
The man is a F:mad: :mad: king snake.
Stay away.

bcflyer
4th Jan 2007, 21:51
I have no idea of who the prinicples involved here are and really don't care. I do however take offence to the comments made about bush pilots. I am a Canadian that now flies for a major airline and am damn proud of my "bush" background. Maybe things are different in your part of the world but over here most of the best pilots I've flown with all got their starts flying in the bush. Believe me when the chips are down on a dark and stormy night I would much rather have a guy that hasn't had the "bush" taken out of him flying, than some wonderkid that paid for all his TR's and started in the RHS of a jet!

Rat Catcher
5th Jan 2007, 08:09
Well said bcflyer! :D

SNS3Guppy
5th Jan 2007, 21:03

That’s pitiful anywhere, especially for a B727 captain. Which is worse…that this individual left early, or that someone committed the crime of paying this wage in the first place?

Now for the musical costs…which is it? Twenty thousand, fifteen thousand, or ninety eight hundred? Who wants to buy a vowel? If you're going to tell this tale right, at least get your facts lined out...he's stolen from your company, or defraded you, or absconded with, or backed out of a nonexistant contract...for what ammount was it again??

The true cost of a type rating in the USA was about $20.000 .

They paid for his FAA B727 Type rating that cost over $15.000 and left them after six month.

...to pay the cost of only the shcool . ($9800.00 ).

Well lets see . He was a friend that begged me to give him the job.
all his other friends warned me he would do it!!
I know he would not last long. But he was broke and I helped him.

He begged you and you listened. Nice of you. His friends warned you off, but you did it any way. You’re nice, but not smart. You knew he wouldn’t last long, but you did it any way. Still nice, but getting dumber by the minute. Dumber than a box of hammers, as a friend likes to say. But he was broke and you helped him. Apparently nice guys A). aren’t always that smart, and B). don’t always win. This surprises you how?

This guy is crazy and anyone who hires him should know who he is…Anyone who hires this guy must be willing to get screwed.

So we hear…but back to the person who recommended him…you’re on the offensive, but perhaps you ought not be admitting all this in public. After all, it doesn’t reflect too well on you, does it? It's that old childhood thing again; point one finger at someone else, you've usually gota few more (of your own) pointing back at you.

You've got a thing for this individual. He's occupying a lot of your mental and emotional energies. You're going to give yourself an ulcer if you're not careful. Before you pop a blood vessel, let it go already. Life is just too short.

V2+ A Little
5th Jan 2007, 21:28
Stupid :mad: post to start off with! Get on with your life buddy

ExSimGuy
7th Jan 2007, 09:47
FEJ, Sex Bomb, and JC727 seem to have a very similar "style" of spelling and punctuation. Do they also perhaps have the same IP address? (Nope.) 4HP

Whilst I appreciate that the occasional spelling error or "typo" is acceptable on a BBS, even one frequented by Professional Pilots, and spelling and the ability to put together a reasonably constructed sentence . . . .

I'd not be too happy sitting in a 747 or a 340 driven by someone who would appear to have a less-than-admirable educational standard, or who did not have the pride in "what they do" to scan the thing briefly before hitting the "post" button!

(The Smell of Trolls . . . . . )