PDA

View Full Version : Anyone needing a VIP F/A???

42000ft
14th Dec 2006, 20:23
Hi there everyone!
It has been some years since i know this site,but only now I registered.
Does anyone know about some job opportunities in VIP/private aviation?
I already have experience.
The ideal thing would be a rotation schedule but I'm up for anything.
Anyone could give me a hint?Please...desperate.
Thanks a lot.

4HolerPoler
15th Dec 2006, 06:13
Jackie Van Dooren at Jet Personnel is always looking for well qualified, presentable ladies - give her a ring on +44 1494 882209.

Good luck.

4HP

42000ft
15th Dec 2006, 13:46
Hi!
I already contacted her,she seems very nice and always replied,but I guess there are hundreds of other well qualified presentable ladies applying there.In the end I never got any job trough her.
But thanks anyway.I get to keep that phone number.
Any other suggestions???

Pilocol
15th Dec 2006, 15:09
Check you PM I might be able to help...:)

whisky777
16th Dec 2006, 14:46
Help!

After leaving a well known scheduled airline after 6 years and a much needed break - I have spent the last year trying to get back to flying VIP/Corporate (as I was First Class trained) - what a nightmare! I too, have contacted the many agencies and applied through the normal websites but many do not even have the courtesy to reply to your application or they offer you a contract and then withdraw it... Its soul destroying, I desperately want to fly again, but it just doesn't seem to be happening! :ugh: Been to a few scheduled airline interviews to be told I'm too experienced ( did they not read my CV?) and wasted my time and money travelling back to the UK. I moved to the sunny isle of Cyprus, to escape the rat race, thinking it would be great to be based here and work in the middle east on rotation ( and cheaper for the companies), so now am penniless, but I guess the sun's shining! If anyone does have any contacts, that they'd be prepared to send my way - I'd be extremely grateful! I know its cheeky to ask, but I'm running out of ideas...:rolleyes:

Flintstone
16th Dec 2006, 19:25
Have PM'd you (both).

Dutchman
22nd Dec 2006, 14:20
On that note anybody looking for Russian speaking FA know a few who are looking to move from present employers

jetman61
25th Dec 2006, 14:27
hi
nass saudi arabia is always looking if you get a choice apply for the g300 or 737 operation not the airbus..they will be hiring for the next 20 years
bex air is hiring but don't think they are nice
also keep a look out for 2 airbus vvip jobs in saudi
good luck

flyboyike
25th Dec 2006, 23:19
Hi there everyone!
It has been some years since i know this site,but only now I registered.
Does anyone know about some job opportunities in VIP/private aviation?
I already have experience.
The ideal thing would be a rotation schedule but I'm up for anything.
Anyone could give me a hint?Please...desperate.
Thanks a lot.

Well, for starters, are you hot? I think a pic would help.

virgincrew99
28th Dec 2006, 19:23
hi do any of these contacts employ male flight attendants?

jetman61
28th Dec 2006, 21:52
sama is taking male flight attendants no female , so far most of them are jordaninan
if you have lead or training experiance this is a good time to get in for management which is all expat so far

flightlevelchange
29th Dec 2006, 12:56
hey virgincrew99

check your pm's have sent you a message, re who's looking for male corporate f/a's at the moment

regards

FLC

flightlevelchange
30th Dec 2006, 01:02
Hey flying clea

you sent me a message cant reply, as your not set up to recieve messages

let me know

FLC

kimmy
3rd Jan 2007, 07:19
On this matter, would anyone also know of any flight attendant position in Asia? I have current training (Part 91) and experience. Thank you very much and Happy New Year.

Gucci77
6th Jan 2007, 12:33
Hi was wondering if anyone can help me out i have been flying for Emirates for 7 years does anyone know where i can apply for private flying jobs? Thanks a million for your help!;)

hetrotrolleydolly
11th Jan 2007, 12:55
Hi there !
I am in the same boat ,lots of experience in both corporate and commercial and desperate to find a position believe me its even more difficult for us chaps !(I presume you are a lady ?)
Lets keep in touch and if I hear of a vacancy I will let you know ,all the very best

gtadxb
15th Jan 2007, 16:25
Answer to Dutchman's query:
GlobalJetConcept (Geneva) and GlobalJetLuxembourg (same company) are always looking for russian speaking VIP f/a's. You need experience though...

UFO999
16th Jan 2007, 00:29
To 42,000 ft.
90% of VIP jobs are gone by word of mouth before the Adv has gone out.
We may be looking for three VIP Flight Attendant, Must have experience, x airline flying is a must (like Emirates and Virgin).
We had hundreds of CV's from all over the world last time we Adv in Flight Inter, never had the time to read any of the CV's as most of the VIP departments are run by chief pilots who spend most of there time flying and not have the time for paper work.
Jackie Van Dooren has many flight attendants, she has good cotacts in the Mideast, but she can not do much for you, as not many VIP jobs around.
We don't want to Adv again and i don't think i should have my contact No. on pprune (so sorry).

hoopla
16th Jan 2007, 00:30
42,000ft and everyone who's trying to get out of commercial into GA , it is tough and there are very few good agents/agencies who will actually get you into a "nice" job. Depending on the kind of operation (a private aircraft or executive aircraft with an AOC - hire and reward) where you are prepared to go to as a base, rotation or flexibility, may limit what is out there BUT the industry is buoyant and there's people using and aquiring more jets since 9/11 and August 06 in London. You have to have good experience, and still got stamina for those long days doing all the work on your own or maybe with one other. Use all your flight crew connections, ask everyone! CV's, letters and business cards are a little ineffective until you get your foot on the ladder and then you need to keep them handy with photos, licences, visas etc if you can keep them current.
Word of advice - operations like GAMA aviation on the surface appear to be organised but actually if you do work for them don't expect payment on time, and don't ever pay out of your own pocket unless you have 100% guarantee that you will be reimbursed, you have their cash in your hand or company credit card up front! Loads of crew get into debt for thousands on their credit cards and wait for ages to be paid, while the company struggles to pay the bigger fish.
Rich people stay rich by keeping money in their pockets longer!!
Good luck to everyone - at the end of the day if you're in the right place at the right time with the right skills and personality - it will happen. Keep your sense of humour.
If it makes you feel any better, loads of pilots who start in GA want commercial jobs because they want regular hours and time at home - no idea how people do 2months on 1off - money may be good but quality of life is going to be compromised, they've normally been divorced once or twice and got big bills to keep paying! All those fabulous crew parties and laughs will be missed when you've got your hands in sinks, bins and cleaning toilets or scraping choclate off carpets on a short nightstop only to have to do it all again the next morning.

sandbunny
16th Jan 2007, 05:22
Amiri Flight Abu Dhabi are advertising for cabin crew. Does anyone know anything about them? I believe they pay quite well and their schedule isn't too bad. Any info would be welcome. Thanks!

CJ30
24th Jan 2007, 13:15
I do apologise if people get sick of the same questions being asked!!! could any one help as im looking to get into private flying. HAve worked for both Emirates and Etihad and was a purser and a security trainer, have been in uk for a couple of months due to a family death but now looking to return to where my heart lies. Ive spent years in the middle east and would love to remain out there. I no from experience that is often more about who you know or being in the right place at the right time however any contacts would be gratefully appreciated. I understand Abu Dhabi Amiri is recruiting however cannot find any contact details through the usual aviation websites. Thank you:O

MissApproach
26th Jan 2007, 11:12
Hi all!

Much the same as all of the cabin crew on this thread, I am keen to get into corporate flying especially as the industry is changing and now most of the airlines are primarily looking to recruit in-flight sales people! This is not the reason I started out in aviation 10/11 years ago! Selling scratch cards is NOT for me, but giving the best service possible IS me!

I also have a lot of experience working alone in the cabin. Having worked for a major UK long haul operator and a small regional airline I can honestly say for me as CC I enjoy working in a smaller team.

Does anyone here know of any corporate airline recruiting in the UK? It seems very difficult to get anyone to give you a chance. Someone on this thread has mentioned Ex Virgin crew or first class experience. That's me -but no joy yet!

Thanks Guys! And girls! ;)

wingsLV
27th Jan 2007, 12:31
I have the same problem to get again into the BiZ Aviation, even that i flew almost 2 years executive, and 7 years commercial before.My german, english and russian language skills also doesn't help, because i am a male:(
Always the same answer- you are on the waiting list...

MissApproach
29th Jan 2007, 14:52
Hey WingsLV,

I don't think that the fact you are a male will go against you. I know one cabin attendant working in executive aviation and it's a guy!

You have so much more to offer with languages etc. Don't give up hope! she says......2 years later I am still trying....:ugh:

Don't give up on the dream!

Miss Approach

wingsLV
29th Jan 2007, 15:24
:cool: Hi Miss Approach,

of course its a problem for a male CA to get into Biz!!!
I do fly executive at the moment, but want( as all here) better conditions:)

sandbunny
1st Feb 2007, 12:18
Amiri Flight Abu Dhabi address:

H.R. Dept
P.O. Box 689,
Abu Dhabi UAE

If you have Middle East experience this is a distinct advantage.
Good luck!!

flugfisch
6th Feb 2007, 11:12
Try Cirrus Aviation,

new aircrafts coming - so they need experienced CA´s.

Good luck

CJ30
8th Feb 2007, 10:01
Thank you for all the contact information it has been much appreciated. Can any one tell me what the working conditions for NAS, cirrus middle east and abu dhabi Amiri are like. Have had a good responce to my cvs but it is always helpful to hear from people who have worked for or still are working for these companies. Once again thank you to everyone for the information provided :ok:

aunt sally
12th Feb 2007, 06:48
Hi Guys

I know this a frequentley asked question but just wondered if anybody knew of any companies looking for an experienced Corp/VIP Flight Attendant or if anybody could point me in the right direction I dont seem to be having much luck at the moment. :{

I am currently working in Saudi and am quite happy staying out this way but just feel it's time to move on from my present employer.

Thank you

AS :O

ABird747
12th Feb 2007, 14:34
Does anyone read the previous posts in a thread before asking a question any more....?

Flintstone
12th Feb 2007, 18:45
I was just wondering, does anyone read the previous posts before......oops:p

Jus' kidding;)

Actually ABird I was thinking the same. The 'Search' function can be useful too.

markwheety
8th Mar 2007, 17:28
Try Twinjet based at Luton for F/A - been around for a while but always in need of experienced. Probably would need to go freelance for a while but even so the work is there if you want it. Good bunch as well, really is improving down there.

:rolleyes:

dc9-32
27th Aug 2009, 09:54
PM me if you have VIP experience and are fluent in French :ok: