PDA

View Full Version : NEW Easy selection process??

UP and Down Operator
14th Dec 2006, 17:12
There are various rumours about the easyjet selection process as it seems they are changing several things.

My question to this is, if anybody who have been through the selection within the last month or so, can confirm if there still is the group excersises or if they have been cancelled by now.

Thanks very much :ok:

calypso
14th Dec 2006, 18:57
No more group exericises, just a technical written exam and a combination HR and technical interview. All very relaxed with no major trip ups. The usual "be yourself" applies plus brush up a bit on the ISA, Mach number, Mach tuck, Dutch roll, that sort of thing.

Good Luck!

UP and Down Operator
14th Dec 2006, 19:11
That is great Calypso. Thanks for fast reply :ok:

Cold Soak
19th Dec 2006, 21:48
Yes thanks. Does anyone have anymore info. It's much appreciated as usual...:ok:

dartagnan
19th Dec 2006, 22:54
scandalous!!!, how a pilot can fly for easyjet without group exercises...???

group exercises are what make a company profitable:p.

does it mean this was not really a requirement to fly a jet?

calypso
21st Dec 2006, 09:17
It turns out that the chaps that failed the group exercises are the same ones that never had change for the cofee machine. They have been substituted for a hidden camera in reception.:p

click
21st Dec 2006, 19:06
same ones that never had change for the cofee machine
Whatever happened to the quarter on a string? Bottomless cups anyone?:} Just kidding of course but thanks for the info...had a buddy just go through the process and unfortunately didn't make the cut. Got the hangman's noose on technical questions....systems that is, not the Mach tucks etc. It was for the left seat and I guess my friend wasn't proactive enough.:(