PDA

View Full Version : End of line, new beginning! Thanks

Gary Moore
13th Dec 2006, 23:49
Hi guys n gals. Unfortunately its bben a while since I last posted. This is not because i have been so busy studying and flying that I havn't had time but for the good reason that I married recently and started a new real estate business. This means I will not be proceeding with my endeavours to become a professional pilot.
I would like to take this opportunity to thank all those who gave the advice that I required whilst I was doing my ppl at Weston, it was a real help. I hope to finish my PPL and go on somewhat close to CPL at least as my love for flying, however little time i have at the moment, still exists.
I would like to wish all of those who are on the way or thinking about becoming a professional pilot the very best of luck, its a hard slog and alot of money, but from what I have done so far and from the people I have met it is definitely worth it.
Finally, for my own quick plug, if any of you in Ireland are planning on relocating or selling your home please feel free to drop me an email at Advertising link removed
Cheers lads and the best of luck.
Gary:ok:

AlphaMale
14th Dec 2006, 00:13
Good luck with your new adventure Gary, took a ride from Belfast - Cork on my bike and loved it. Great people (the celts are always very freindly!) but I'll know who to contact should I decide to move ;)

Keep flying and many safe landings friend.

Andy

boogie-nicey
14th Dec 2006, 10:28
Take it easy Gary and all the very best. Remember just because you're not employed by an airline doesn't mean you're not every bit as passionate about flying as the rest of us. Keep it safe my friend.
:ok: