PDA

View Full Version : Sovereign Air

Fried_Chicken
12th Dec 2006, 20:20
Anybody any details on this Manchester based outfit? They currently operate a Learjet45 (ex Goldair) & a Citation 550.

Any plans to add additional aircraft etc..?

FC

G-SPOTs Lost
13th Dec 2006, 00:15
I'm not sure but I'm almost certain that its a private owner who has purchased some AOC coverage of NEA or NEA are operating it for them. Cant see NEA allowing another operator in the Hangar with a Learjet AOC.

WRT the 550 last thing I heard had been held up in the states with many unapproved EASA mods and was indefinetely delayed.

Best thing to do is just ring up and speak to Jerry for a bit of background, He's no axe to Grind and will tell you how it is. If you want to progress things in terms of finding out more and you are aircrew the chief pilot is Phil Clarke . He's a very nice chap and is fairly informal in terms of recruitment (i.e. his heads not up his arse and you can ring and speak to him and talk about a position) subject to him being there of course and not being away.

2 Caveats -

1. This information may be a total load of crap
2. For a little while, it was not a particularly happy ship and that may have changed for the better but beware.

Cheers