PDA

View Full Version : Stylish Skytrans in PNG...

Captain Nomad
12th Dec 2006, 10:06
Relatively early this morning saw and heard the whisper of Citation jet landing and then departing Goroka. Saw the 'Skytrans' distinct badge on the fuse which got me thinking. Does Skytrans run business jets now? And RPT or just charters? Looked like a nice machine - have fun chappies! :D

Spinnerhead
13th Dec 2006, 12:14
No, somebody just bought the paint scheme.

All they have to do now is work out what the hell to do with a dozen or more busted arse Titans.

the wizard of auz
13th Dec 2006, 15:29
they could put new spars in em, then do the spar cap and spar strap mods, then submit them for the SIDs program. Or, they could just burn half the money and waste the other half and go just as broke. or drink half the money and save the other half and then when they recover from the huge hang over, think themselves lucky they only spent half of what they owned. :eek:

BrokenConrod
14th Dec 2006, 09:16
Relatively early this morning saw and heard the whisper of Citation jet landing and then departing Goroka. Saw the 'Skytrans' distinct badge on the fuse which got me thinking. Does Skytrans run business jets now? And RPT or just charters? Looked like a nice machine - have fun chappies! :D

Was in Townsville today!

BC:8

crack-up
14th Dec 2006, 10:34
Didn't think the done deal was a done deal until the 31st. Maybe the paint shop needed a bit of work. Can't see much use for it in Townsville though.

Just what paint scheme will be prevalent in FNQ in early January? Me thinks the stylish one.