PDA

View Full Version : Ahart Aviation Services

PPL152
11th Nov 2006, 15:44
Anyone ever trained with Ahart? Any comments?

Thanks.

www.ahart.com

Hufty
13th Nov 2006, 01:56
I have and I thought they were very good, although it was back in 2000 and they have changed onwners since. Lysa Wollard worked there when I was there but now she owns the place. The aircraft were all in fair shape (typical American standard) and they were very well organised which I like. The only pain was that the aircraft (apart from one 152) were parked a fair way from the club.

LVK is good - the weather remains good as it is too far inland to be affected by the marine layer.

You can get there by public transport too (unusual for America) if you don't want to bother renting a car.

PM me if you need any info..I would use them again.

flight259
11th Dec 2006, 16:24
Hi everyone, i've just registered to ask a question to any of you who knows this school, based at Livermore Valley. I'm Italian, 18, and need to find a flying school after completing the liceum. I cannot spend too much money, and I decided I would go and stay in the US in order to let my dream come true. I found this school searching on internet and their website tells about a professional pilot program, which should get you through your private, instrument, commercial and multi-engine rating, and its not that pricely. Any of you attended, is attending or plans to attend this school (possibly this program)? I really need to have all the information I can get, especially as far as the accomodation (not mentioned in the website), the seriousness, the chances to find a job after completing the courses, and the lenght of the program, possibly with the number of ground hours (theoretic knowledge).
thank you all for every information you can give me.