PDA

View Full Version : Why can't I get my "M's" right?

Atlas Shrugged
11th Dec 2006, 03:11
Iím having a very weird day. Iíve been handwriting my Christmas Cards this morning and I keep on fecking up the 'm' and I just canít get it to look right. :ugh: Years ago I used to suck at the letter 'r' but Iíve gotten better at it nowÖ..Stupid question but does anyone else have letters that donít look quite right when you write them?

Loose rivets
11th Dec 2006, 03:41
You have to write in Christmas Cards? Oh dear oh dear, oh deary deary me.:uhoh:

Buster Hyman
11th Dec 2006, 05:33
I use an online card service for all my cards into the UK. No handwriting issues at all!:ok:

Atlas Shrugged
11th Dec 2006, 05:39
I now have issues with the number 4 as well, so it seems........Best I lay off the Red Bull for a while

:mad:

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh!
11th Dec 2006, 12:55
I sometimes have difficulty with the number 2...

...but I find a good strong hot cup of coffee generally helps :ok:

Wyler
11th Dec 2006, 13:08
I get the wife to squeeze my head.....

Then I send her off to do the Xmas cards.

Airbus38
11th Dec 2006, 14:19
I cant do t's. I never decide beforehand whether to put a curl on the bottom or leave it as a straight line, resulting in a rubbish mixture of the two.

Whirlygig
11th Dec 2006, 15:58
A particularly flakey book I had on graphology suggested that the formation of the latter "M" was governed by the relationship you have with your mother. Has this changed?

Cheers

Whirls

swervin'mervin
11th Dec 2006, 16:50
I have trouble with 'M's as well. Infact i was once fired from the M&M factory for chucking out all the W's.:ugh:

miikey
11th Dec 2006, 22:36
I use an online card service for all my cards into the UK. No handwriting issues at all!:ok:

id like to see what happenes when your internet goes KaBoom,and all you have is a pen n paper:E

Buster Hyman
11th Dec 2006, 23:43
Easy. I write to the online company explaining what card I'd like & the message to put on it! Simple really!

;)

Atlas Shrugged
12th Dec 2006, 01:32
Hopefully it won't include anything with an "M" in it! ;)