Position to be filled by Mid January.

Pilot Requirements:

All necessary usuals

At least 300 hours
Some retract time
210 time preferred

Job placement is in remote community.

Flying hours are good
Full time incentive based pay. Excellent rates.

Pilot must be presentable and well spoken

Company is relatively new and growing, good opportunities exist for a pilot who is willing to get in and get the job done.

If you are interested, send some details to my private mailbox.

If you can not be in Broome WA by mid January, please dont apply.

movin' up
10th Dec 2006, 07:53
Q/ WTF is Incentive Based Pay?

A/ A wage so piss poor that it gives you a real incentive to find a decent employer that will pay at least the award.

DeltaSix
10th Dec 2006, 08:02
milehighsociety,

check your pm

D6

tail wheel
13th Dec 2006, 02:33
milehighsociety

I restored your thread in order to make appropriate comments.

Advert posts such as yours normally get binned – often along with the user – as you well know. You would be aware of the rules to which you agreed:

No Advertising – Spam
Do not heedlessly place your advertisements through the Discussion Forums. This will be considered SPAM and could result in the loss of your PPRuNe Forums Membership. Affiliate links are not allowed within the forums. If you wish to promote a particular program then promote the program not your own affiliate tie with it.

I left your post for one reason, movin’ up sought your clarification of the following:

”Full time incentive based pay. Excellent rates.”

As you failed to respond I can only assume you are referring to some form of “pay by the flying hour”, no flying – no pay? Unless you have some form of agreement under WorkChoices legislation, you are obliged to remunerate pilots in accordance with the Pilots Award (http://www.wagenet.gov.au/wagenet/Search/View.ASP?docid=242918&query=(FLIGHT%20INSTRUCTOR)&quickview=Y&attr=RH). What you appear to be “offering" may not be legal, may give you an unfair advantage over established operators who do meet their Award obligations, and may not fairly remunerate your pilots.

To those who may have applied for this or any other position:

Always proceed with extreme caution when remuneration is not stated to be in accordance with the relevant Award. If remuneration for any position in which you are interested is not in accordance with the Pilots Award, do not accept that position. Aside from being “used” by an operator, your fellow pilots have a very long memory when it comes to those who prostitute themselves for unacceptable wages in the name of “hours building”!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v315/Woomera/Closed.gif