PDA

View Full Version : do cabincrews love flightdeck officers?

dartagnan
7th Dec 2006, 15:46
are flight attendants attracted by young single copilots???

if yes, what are you looking in a pilot?

DUB-GREG
7th Dec 2006, 16:37
Id say they'd like one with a good salary! ha ha

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

tiggerific_69
7th Dec 2006, 16:44
that usually means theyre old and crinkly!

ice_with_that
7th Dec 2006, 17:32
No. Nor do I fancy the bloke who drives the bus from staff carpark.

tiggerific_69
7th Dec 2006, 17:41
it might be different if the cabin crew were at the training schools,because the pilots there are younger.but not the ones in commercial flight decks

flybywire
7th Dec 2006, 21:11
are flight attendants attracted by young single copilots???

Some prefer single captains ;)

sinala1
7th Dec 2006, 21:27
Depends on who has the bigger............................

................ salary? :E

And to answer the question seriously, there is no answer to that question! Its like asking if all nurses are attracted to doctors, or if all male flight attendants are gay (which, for the record, not all of them are) :ok:

flybywire
7th Dec 2006, 21:46
Hahahahahaha Sinala.....you're right......and you got me in stitches!!

And now a bit of my truth: There are some big things in life you can't put a price on... :E

Bandit650
7th Dec 2006, 21:49
Sounds like the real intention of the original posting was to ascertain if he(or she) is likely to get pounced on by the nearest attendant the moment he/she dons his/her gold-braided hat for the first time and enters the aircraft hdg for the flt deck. Still, an interesting thread all the same...keep it coming...
;)

Am a litle concerned, I'm jacking in my highly paid IT job next year as soons as I've paid for my type rating....sounds like I should stay in job and hang around bars near the airport instead!

ShesGreatintheGalley
8th Dec 2006, 06:04
I cant believe you have even asked this question!! Of course alot of us are attracted by young single pilots!!!... (well i am anyway) i mean., what do you think keeps us in this job? certainly not the 'glamour' (which got tossed out in the galley bins long ago!)

MY dream is to meet a handsome, kind, sensitive but masculine pilot, who only has eyes for me, who will want to settle down with me pretty quickly, who is serious, committed, financially stable and very caring.
We will get married in a lavish wedding and jett off around europe for our honeymoon and then i will fly part time (just to stop me being bored and always on his trips) and be a lady of leisure - his large salary will be enough to keep us nicely in a house of ample proportions plus a holiday house somewhere, and a large boat (all pilots have boats you know.. you should look into that!). I will shop monthly in hongkong or singapore.. bi-monthly in dubai and sail around the maldives every year before setting off on our yearly 'vacation'. My credit card will be paid off for me every month, and i will always have the finest and best of anything i desire.
And after a while he will not want me to continue working, but stay at home and raise our lovely children (who will all attend exclusive private schools), and he will retire at a young-ish age and we will jett off into the sunset together.

*sigh*

this is what all flight attendants aspire to. This is what you have waiting for you in the world of commercial aviation. We dont do it because we like the job.. HELL NO! An airline is like an exclusive dating agency - designed to line up the best of both glamourous women and highly paid, decent men and match them together. When you become a commercial pilot you will have the pick of the crop clammouring to hang your jacket, walk one step behind you in the terminal and serve you tea and coffee... its our dream.. and its all your pleasure!

WELCOME ABOARD!
xxx

:ok:

kmp1
8th Dec 2006, 06:38
that was priceless!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Bandit650
8th Dec 2006, 08:06
Great! so here I am thinking it'll be all low pay and high hours flying mutiple boring sectors a day back and fwd between London and yet another Balearic Island...and then I read your wonderful post I realise it really is like in the movies!! after all:) . Phew thank goodness for that.

Just can't wait to stroll across the tarmac with 4 or 5 beautiful attendants (maybe yourself included - you never know) hanging of my arms looking at me with lust and admiration...the little love notes passed to me under my meal tray in the flight deck, the air loaded with innuendos as you ask if there's anything else you can do for me at 35,000ft, the firtatious glances across a crowded crew bus back to the hotel. The romantic conversations at the "all expenses paid by airline" crew dinner and party after every flight....

Sigh. As you say, what a wonderful job it will be.

By the way, you write a very good post. You should write a blog or something :D . Needed a humerous start to yet another day of study.

Thanks for that "ShesGreatInTheGalley". :ok:

ShesGreatintheGalley
8th Dec 2006, 08:10
aww thanks! *blush*

(and i actually mean that! haha)

dartagnan
8th Dec 2006, 11:55
... how copilots flirt you in the cabin?

cheekymonkey75
8th Dec 2006, 15:54
... how copilots flirt you in the cabin?
Dartagnan,
most co-piolts still paying off huge bank loans so have no money to woo cabin cuties;)
However I am assuming you are new and would advise you start with ground staff first and when you have money and a bit more experience and grasp of english language:O you can try try your luck with crew. However bewarned cabin crew girls (and boys if that floats your boat!) will chew you up and spit you out, so don't expect them to be impressed with your 2 stripes. An spurned or unimpressed cabin crew will result in interestingly flavoured tea and coffee etc... and possibility of spending most of flight in the loo.
Good Luck
CM75

DUB-GREG
8th Dec 2006, 16:26
Sorry to go off topic here just a bit but its still interpersonal work relationship based.

Dont know if this is an urban rumor or not, but did anyone ever hear of the story where CC walked in by accident on a capt and F/O (who forgot to lock the flight deck door) they where both naked in the cockpit... and i'll leave the rest to your imagination?

:O :O

Muttley Crew
8th Dec 2006, 18:07
No. Nor do I fancy the bloke who drives the bus from staff carpark.

Hey what a SNOB!!!

Chicks like that often end up lonely and miserable because they're always looking for someone "better" and don't realise they've been left on the shelf until it's too late and they've got 16 cats they have to ring as soon as they get to the hotel.....

"Can't have a drink, luv, got to call me babies....." :rolleyes:

jetgirl_99
8th Dec 2006, 18:37
Oi, I speak to my cats when i call home!:E

Chesty Morgan
8th Dec 2006, 18:51
Dartagnan,
most co-piolts still paying off huge bank loans so have no money to woo cabin cuties;)
CM75

That's why they wait until the Captain has got them well and truly lubricated and then they pounce. Many a time has an F/O stepped on my toes := :E :}

Clandestino
8th Dec 2006, 19:39
serious, committed, financially stable and very caring

Be it in cockpit, cabin, hangar or office, I've never met anyone working for airline who had more than two out of four. Time to lower the bar or change the pasture, methinks.

Dont know if this is an urban rumor or not, but did anyone ever hear of the story where CC walked in by accident on a capt and F/O (who forgot to lock the flight deck door) they where both naked in the cockpit... and i'll leave the rest to your imagination?

It's exaggeration. F/O was naked as a part of the prank. He got fired.

sinala1
8th Dec 2006, 21:49
Clandestino I think Shesgreatinthegalley's post was intended to be taken with a very large pinch of salt... ie it was Sarcasm :} :ok:

b17heavy
9th Dec 2006, 00:40
Ah come on you all like a nibble on the gifted ones up front…:ok:

kmp1
9th Dec 2006, 05:17
certainly not where I work...... too many "bad apples" have given the rest a bad name....

Clandestino
9th Dec 2006, 05:40
it was Sarcasm

My post too. Next time I'll use emoticons to make that clear:O

ice_with_that
9th Dec 2006, 08:54
My comment about bus driver was obviously (http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&sa=X&oi=spell&resnum=0&ct=result&cd=1&q=obviously&spell=1) taken the wrong way too. :ugh: I was trying to point out that driving a bus or a plane was not necessarily a big draw. Oh well, too deep for some to understand I guess.

And for the record I do not have cats and am happily married and deffo go to the bar! So stick that in yer pipe.:E

TightSlot
10th Dec 2006, 00:10
And on that happy note....