PDA

View Full Version : Passport anyone?

Widger
5th Dec 2006, 10:43
Anyone want a passport? Panorama last night investigated the European Passport racket with their reporter managing to purchase 20, yes 20 different EU passports and even better managed to gain access to the UK with tow of them including one that was stolen.

Every week we have more news of such scandals, whilst this sort of activity is nothing new, why can we not secure our borders or is it just a case of more important things to worry about?

tiggerific_69
5th Dec 2006, 10:44
i found it quite interesting,it makes you realise what sort of dodgy characters there are in places where crews nightstops,and just proves that our government obviously dont give a sh1t!

boogie-nicey
5th Dec 2006, 11:05
They're in office (that's all they care about) but NOT there to govern, let Rome burn whilst they play the harp and sing.....

RogerIrrelevant69
5th Dec 2006, 11:10
If you are in the market for a new passport, might I heartily recommend an Irish one. I've had one for years (as I'm Irish you see) and it is worth its weight in very expensive things indeed. No border I have come across has charged me for a visa yet. They either go "Oh yes the Irish, we love the Irish, you can come in for free" or they have never heard of Ireland (3 countries in Africa I can remember) so they reckon it must be safe and in you go. I know these visa thingmee's don't usually cost that much (or so I'm told ;)) but I do get a warm smug feeling when surrounded by American, British, North Korean, etc people having to fork out cash, fill in stupid forms and have a mini inquisition while I sail through passport control in pursuit of the nearest refreshments.

So look up your family tree, find out if you have an Irish granny or alternatively find a dodgy geezer and get yourself an Irish passport. You know it makes sense.

shedhead
5th Dec 2006, 11:32
[
So look up your family tree, find out if you have an Irish granny or alternatively find a dodgy geezer and get yourself an Irish passport. You know it makes sense.[/QUOTE]
dont have an Irish granny can I borrow yours

Impress to inflate
5th Dec 2006, 12:02
I've got half a dozen passports for sale, only 800 each or all six for 4000. PM me if you want one, there a mixture of UK and Australian.

wapper
6th Apr 2007, 22:47
Hi there,
only 800 each? That is cheap, I got around and was looking for one I found all kind of stuff here (http://www.diplomaticsecondpassports.com) but I refrained from it. Is your offer serious or just a joke? :bored:
wapper