PDA

View Full Version : Sorry about this....

Atishoo
3rd Dec 2006, 23:00
I have been posting here about an interview i had a few weeks ago. I havent heard a thing from them, not even a note, nothing. So i have been thinking about looking elsewhere and was swondering if anyone had any suggestions as to who else i can look to for putting my CV forward for Dispatch work at either Luton or Stansted airport. Ive tried Servisair and swissport, any other suggestions please??

Little Blue
4th Dec 2006, 04:52
Menzies !!
Especially at LTN.
Money is better than Circusair.
Will try and get you a contact number...
Failing that, just give the Airport a yell and they'll give you
all you need.
Seriously, don't lose any sleep over not hearing from Servisair !

Atishoo
4th Dec 2006, 08:01
I'm not losing sleep, but am really disgusted that a Company so large cannot even acknowledge the fact I drove the distance paid £4 an hour for parking , interviewed really well and then hasnt even sent me a note or email or even a quick phone call to let me know whats happening.

It's really shown me what sort of company they are, and that maybe i had a lucky escape. Just very frustrating to just be kept waiting and when I contacted them just the once, i got a terse e mail back saying please wait until you hear from us !!

So who are Menzies? are they an equvilant of swissport and servisair?

If you could let me know who i need to contact id really appreciate it

boeingbus2002
4th Dec 2006, 10:38
Maybe they havent made a decision yet! Frustrating for you yes, however there could be any number of reasons why you havent received a reply. (Royal Mail has mis-delivered many of my letters in the past..!)
Give the same company at LHR a call...and good luck:ok:

Little Blue
4th Dec 2006, 13:27
Menzies are a worldwide handling agent, in the same vein as Servisair.
At LTN , they are the handlers for Easy. And, as I said b4, their T and C's are better than Circusair.
Big company.......I'll drop you a PM

Atishoo
4th Dec 2006, 14:09
I dont think theres any excuse for one of the two people who were involved in my interview to to pick up a phone and just say "hey we havent forgotton you , but we are inundated, interviewing others" ANYTHING!!

Am i being impatient for wanting to hear something bearing in mind the interview was almost 3 weeks ago, but my initial connection was 2 months ago !!! Then when i did contact them ONCE !! i got a rollocking for using the ops number which their own admin team gave me to use LOL

Please do IM me regarding menzies other poster, and ty for your help, its much appreciated.

Ps also tried for swissport now so lets wait n see :)

Sirsmudger
31st Dec 2006, 07:23
Hi Atishoo

I've just sent you a PM regarding this matter, hope to hear back from you soon!