View Full Version : Lufthansa Resource Technical Training

toolboxstickers
3rd Dec 2006, 13:01
I paid to go on an aircraft repair course at LRTT in Cwmbran, Wales scheduled for 6-17 November, but it was cancelled. They sent my second cheque back, but despite several phone calls over the last month or so they still haven`t returned my £104 deposit. Has anyone else had the same problem? I`m thinking of going to their head office in Worcester.:ugh:

spannersatcx
3rd Dec 2006, 18:18
From their terms and conditions
Termination of Contract by LRTT
In case LRTT has declared a specific training program to be subject to a minimum number of participants, LRTT may terminate the contract if such minimum number is not reached.
In such case, customer will be notified two weeks before course start at the latest. Any training fees paid by customer will be refunded.
Any other claims will be excluded.
The same will apply in case the training cannot be performed due to force majeure or other reasons for which LRTT is not responsible. Notification will be made without undue delay.

Next write a letter saying that if payment is not received within 7 days you will be taking legal action to reclaim the outstanding amount.

toolboxstickers
6th Dec 2006, 22:26
Thanks very much for the advice. The responses to my phone calls yesterday were- Head office:-" We don`t know anything about it,Cwmbran need to tell us to send you a refund and they haven`t." Cwmbran:- (Very apologetic and nice lady)"That`s nonsense, we sent them the paperwork weeks ago, but a director (not merely an accountant!) has to authorise it. I`ve e mailed a director and you should get it this week."
So I`m keeping my fingers crossed. :rolleyes:

toolboxstickers
7th Dec 2006, 22:37
Hooray! just got my money today.Must have been the publicity from PPRUNE...........:ok: :)